65.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE PERSON; LOUIS TOMLINSON

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Heard someone got themselves in trouble for cussing and driving people crazy?"

A small, sad pout made an appearance on Harry's face while Louis, Niall and Liam laughed at him. Louis was earlier referring to the punishment Anne gave him for being very disrespectful and out of the line on Niall's birthday party. She has confiscated his phone, laptop and iPad for a week, with strictly no binge watching on Netflix policy too. Harry was so bummed about this weird grounded thing because he's almost eighteen for fucks sake! It's his last year and his mum still treats him like some kid.

"Little rascal!" Louis made an offended face but then stuck his tongue out at him. "Massive bastard!"

"Motherfucker!"

"Cunt!"

"Itty bitty hoe!"

"Whore!

"Absolute slut!'

"Eat shit, you hussy!"

"Feisty bitch, I see?" Though it was mere teasing, Niall decided to cut it out and pulled Louis away from Harry. "Enough, you two."

"Mother Horan on rescue," Liam commented, high-fiving with Louis, then Harry. "I swear, you are dating two kids, Ni."

"Two whores, I must correct you, Liam." Harry grinned. It went like that for a while until they reached in front Niall and Liam's housing blocks and they said their byes, not before Niall telling them to be civil. Harry was quick to pull Louis into a friendly headlock as soon as Niall left. "Angel, I love you."

"That's a nice way to show, Haz." Louis commented sarcastically, wiggling in Harry's grasp. "Leave me, you wanker!"

"Aw my damsel in distress!" Harry exclaimed in a shrill voice but freeing Louis. "There."

"Pig."

"Rat." Harry retorted with a smirk. "More like a tiny mouse, baby!" He snickered. "You are so adorable."

"And you are not. Why are we together again?" Louis sassed. "I hate when you rub my shortness in my face!" Harry hummed thoughtfully. "In that case, we gotta do something, innit?"

"Yes,"

"Jump on my back, princess. I'll be your ride forever!" He crouched down slightly for Louis to jump and wrap his legs around his waist. "Aye what kinda ride, Haz?" Louis whispered slyly in the older lad's ear, making Harry gasp and blush and Louis belly laughed. "Seeing you all hot and bothered gives me some kinda satisfaction, Hazz."

"That was very inappropriate and explicit, Lou,"

"So what?" Louis scoffed. "No harm in cracking a few innuendos here and there, huh, bro?"

"None at all, dude." Harry mocked. "And that's you!" He announced as they stood in front of Louis' building. "Won't be able to facetime or call you for a week, pup."