17.

Louis was sitting in his room thinking about everything. After he and Harry kissed, Harry behaved like nothing happened. He was happy and sweet again. But Louis was still scared of the boy. He was weird and manipulative. But Louis still kind of liked Harry and his company.

"Louis?"

The blue eyed boy looked up to see his mom. "Yes?"

"I don't know what happened to you but I don't like you like this!" She motioned at his current state. "Go play with Ivy or something?"

Louis stiffened at the mention of Ivy. Playing with Ivy means going to Harry's place. "I don't want to..." He looked away with a frown.

Jay sighed softly. "Then go and take a stroll in the park. I'm not letting you sit anymore."

"Please mom!" The park held bad memories. He did not wanted to leave his house. He was scared of stumbling into Harry or Niall.

"No Louis! You are going out for a stroll and that's final." Jay gave him a pointed look and left his room. Louis brushed his hair and changed into some comfortable clothes. Jay smiled when she saw her son going out.

When the small boy reached the park, he was happy to see kids playing around. There was no sign of the two boys. A shiver ran down his body when be passed the tree. Louis sat on a swing. He swung the swing himself with his small feet.

"Louise?"

Louis closed his eyes in despair. He despised that name, he despised his decision of not telling them that he is a freaking boy with feminine looks and long hair.

"Hello Zayn," Louis smiled at the mysterious boy. "What are you doing here?"

Zayn just shrug. "This is a public park if you don't know." Louis chuckled at the comment.

"Thanks for informing me," They both laughed softly. "So...?"

"So... do you wanna come with me to my hideout from everything?" Zayn was shy and that was new to Louis. Louis nodded and motioned him to lead the way.

Louis was following Zayn who was walking deeper into the park's deserted side. The place held an eerie silence and it scared Louis. "Uh, Zayn?"

"Hm?"

"I'm scared..." Zayn chuckled at the statement and turned to Louis. He offered a hand to him with a blank face. Louis stared at dumbly. "I won't bite you or your hand," Louis took Zayn's hand which warm and soft. He got a certain funny feeling.

'Home isn't a place. It's a feeling.'

Niall's voice filled his head but Louis shook it off. He walked hand in hand with Zayn, looking around the scenery surrounding him. He could hear a water running steadily. As they walk deeper in the woods, the noise of running water got prominent.

"Here we are,"

His blue eyes wandered around the scene in front of him. Louis was mesmerized by the beauty of nature. There was a creek in front him. Tree and flowers surrounding it. Louis was already in love with the place.

"You like it?"

"Love. Love it! Zayn, this is what I needed. Thank you so much!" Louis pulled the raven haired boy into a tight hug. Zayn was surprised by the sudden move. Louis pulled away from the hug and ran close to the creek. Zayn smiled timidly and followed the small 'girl'. Louis sat on the edge and dipped his feet in the water.

The feeling of running water against his feet was calming. It tickled him. Zayn sat beside Louis but instead of dipping his feet in water, he pulled his knees against his chest and wrapped his arms around them.