52.

Please vote, comment and give your review on the chapter. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it x

"Louis"

And the boy knew what was coming with the amount of sternness in his mother's voice

"Mother, I won't have sex with Niall."

Jay gasped loudly. "Louis what—

"Oh the word— Mother, we won't fornicate?have coitus? intercourse? mate? copulate? get busy? go all the way? get lucky? fool around? shag? do it? fu—

"Louis William Tomlinson, that's it!" Jay almost screeched in horror.

"So yeah,,, choose your word 'cause we're not doing it tonight." He heard his sister tittering to themselves.

"Oh god! I wasn't even going to talk about it. You bugger, just go and behave." Jay cleared her throat, still awkward.

"Of course— You chose the word behave, okay. We will behave." Louis smirked while hanging his backpack on his shoulder.

Jay squinted her eyes at him. "Don't get all smug, little fellow. I have the power to cancel yo—

"I'm sorry. I'll leave now. Bye, I love y'all!"

-

"Hey Maura!"

The lady smiled and moved aside for Louis to get inside. "Niall just went to take a shower. You keep your stuff in his room and come to the kitchen," Louis gave her a nod and went to Niall's room. By the looks of it, Niall must have been studying 'cause of his messed up study desk. Louis decided to tidy it.

"Aren't you a proper darling?"

Louis jumped up in surprise. He turned around and beamed at his boyfriend. "Ni!" He practically pranced his way towards him and hugged him. "I missed you."

The older boy laughed and hugged him back. Few water droplets from his wet hair dripped down on Louis. "Why, I missed you too!" He leaned down to kiss his head. "We are not doing this again."

"I know, Harry said the same." Louis giggled.

Niall pulled away and smiled lovingly at Louis. "I love you." Louis grinned and pulled him down for a kiss. "I love you too."

"Dry your hair or else you'll catch a cold." Louis moved away from him to get a towel from his closet. "Here,"

"I'm hungry. Let's go, have dinner."

-

After dinner, both of them decided to watch something. "What do you wanna watch?"

Louis was about to speak when Niall cut him in the middle.

"No Brooklyn Nine Nine." He smirked at Louis' offended expression.

Louis glared "I love you and all but I guess we need to break up."

"Are you suggesting that you love that show more than me, your boyfriend?" The blonde boy pouted.

"Ya-huh!" The small boy teased. "But since we met after so long, I'll choose you and let's watch the big bang theory." Niall smiled and kissed him.

"Sweet."

-

"Go change into your nightwear. I'll be back in a few minutes." They decided to binge watch a whole season but by the eleventh episode both the boys were tired and sleepy, so they decided to call it a night.

Louis was done changing and was under the covers chatting with Harry. The boy was still guilty of what he had done and Louis felt a little sad for him and tried to comfort him. Soon enough, he felt the bed dip and Niall cuddling with him.