58.

//EDITED: I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR THE ALL THE READS AND TIME YOU GIVE TO THIS BOOK. 'LOUIS-E' HAS NOW 80.4K READS AND I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK, I WASN'T SURE IF PEOPLE WILL IT OR NOT AND NOW MY 'LOUIS-E' HAS SURPASSED 80K READS. HONESTLY, I'M ABSOLUTELY ELATED. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 'LOUIS-E' TO SURPASS 100K READS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I HOPE Y'ALL WILL KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING 'LOUIS-E' ( THIS BOOK WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY )//

🚨 C H E E S Y   S C E N E   A L E R T 🚨

[A/N: Yes, I cannot stop from being a hopeless and cheesy as fuck asshole. Forgive me 😂]

'This place is always so serene'

Louis lied down on the dewy grass, arms spread wide. He was supposed to meet Harry here. The boy was already ten minutes late and Louis was going to give him an earful about punctuality.

Sighing softly, he rolled on his stomach and propped on his elbows. He is thankful to Zayn for showing this beauty. Speaking of Zayn, Louis smiled a little. He wasn't sure if he was into him or not, but he adored him.

Harry has still not arrived, that had Louis wondering if the curly haired boy forgot about this or still is sleeping like a baby. What Harry has told him about his past had Louis so baffled. How could a parent be so horrible? His father may be a jerk about his choice, but he would never hurt his family. But who was he to judge?

"Oi angel!"

"You are late."

He felt Harry lying beside him, on his back. He peeked at him through the corner of his eyes. Harry was grinning, showing off his dimple. "I'm sorry. Mom asked me to bring some grocery."

"Hm..." Louis looked down and smiled. "Okay."

"There's no one."

"So?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"I have you all to myself."

"And that reminds me why we are here!"

The curly haired boy pouted at him. "You are so mean, Lou."

Louis laughed at the comment, leaned to give Harry a kiss. Harry being Harry, pulled the boy closer and rolled them, so Louis was stuck under him. "My baby," he muttered against his lips.

"Harry..." Louis pulled away breathless, giggling a little. "Don't distract me, you gorgeous weirdo."

"You existence is my biggest distraction."

"Ew." Louis laughed, caressed Harry's cheek. "Are you feeling good today?"

Harry gave him an assuring smile. "Thank you, Lou. You are so kind to me," Harry gasped when Louis bit his pointer finger a little harshly. "Ow, you hurt me. Ow!"

"I'm not kind to you anymore." the two of them shared a brief laugh. "You don't need to thank me, H. I know you'd be there if I ever need you,"

"Yes sugar, always."

"You are such a grandma." Louis pinched his nose. "Sugar!" he teased.

They lied there for half an hour or so, basking in each other's love. Harry kept babying Louis and the latter was just being his sassy self.

"So, I was thinking that whenever you feel like someone's gonna take me away from you or I'll cheat— which I won't, like ever." He quickly added, dropped a peck on Harry's cheek. "You could hold onto something which will remind you of me and my promise to never leave you until you want."

"Why would I ever want to leave you?" Harry scoffed. "I love you."

Louis chuckled softly. "I know, I love you too. But I was just laying some circumstances in front of you. So what do you think?"

"Well that means you have to stay with me 25/8." Harry pulled the boy closer, smiling brightly.

"25/8?" The small boy laughed. "No, H. That's actually not possible. I said something that'll remind you of me."

"Yes. That way I'll always have a piece of you with me." Louis' heart swelled at Harry's word. He gave a nod. "But then I want you to have a piece of me too."

"I would love to have something like that."

"Ah! A tattoo?" Harry grinned.

"You may be close to your 18, I'm not. I don't know about mom, but dad will skin me alive." Louis joked.

"Uh..."

"I have an idea." Louis smiled shyly. "Very cliché, though."

Harry played with his hair and hummed. "Out with it, honey." Louis blushed at the pet name.

"A locket with morse code. A code which just for us to know...?"

Harry gnawed at hus bottom lip, refrain a smile. "You are the one for me." He scrunched his nose, a fond smile spread on his lips.

"I— shush you!" Louis hid his scarlet face in his boyfriend's neck, who snickered. "I hate you, stupid cheeseball."

Harry took his hand and pressed then against his chest. "That's true. You are the one for me. I can't see myself with someone else in my future. There's not a single time when I don't think about you, my beloved Louis." Louis closed his eyes, smiling. "I'm just seventeen and I'm sure you are my forever, just you see. You've made me a captive from the day I first laid my eyes on you. Hell I never even thought I would fall in love with a boy! But you Louis, you my love are so different. A beautiful difference. I'm yours for as long as you want me to be." Harry smiled genuinely. "I love you."

"I hate you!" Louis cried out, hugging his boyfriend tightly. "I don't have many words to express my love, but I promise to give all the love you deserve, maybe more than that." He kissed his jaw, pulling away. "I love you. Once Niall said home is not a place, it's a feeling. I feel I'm at home with you both. You are my home."

"And you are ours." Harry pulled the boy to kiss, only for Louis to gasp and push him a little. "Lou?"

"I got it, H. I got it." The boy was beaming, smiling brightly like the sun.

"What?"

"Home. That's our word. Our forever word."

(a/n- i don't wanna be this cheesy *cry* sorryyyyy)

—————————————————
{q; defenceless or fearless?}

Don't ask me! I cannot choose 🥺🌸
———————————————————

I hope you liked it x

M Y   I N S T A G R A M   A C C O U N T:

🥺🌸 F O L L O W M E P L E A S E 🌸🥺

🥺🌸 F O L L O W     M E     P L E A S E 🌸🥺