31.

[ am i too late to update ? yes . idc 😂 ]

"We need to talk!"

"Is it not working anymore? Is that because of you? D-Di-

"God! Harry, we are not in a fucking relationship. What the fuck are you rambling about?"

"I-I... that 'we need to talk' is a breakup line, Lou!"

Louis pursed his lips and rolled his cerulean eyes. "You need a relationship for breakup and in our case... well you know,"

"It's complicated. So so complicated! All because of that motherfucker-

"Mind your language!" Louis folded his arm giving Harry a stern look.

Harry grinned at him. "Ivy looks same when she gets angry. Angry kitty!" He petted the young lad's head. Louis glared at him and slapped his hands away.

"This is serious! I'm serious, Harry!"

"Thought you were Louis," The curly lad made a thinking face with a mocking smile.

"Harry...."

"Aw... Sorry pet! C'mon tell me what you want to say?"

The small lad sighed happily and dragged Harry out of his tent. "Where are-!"

"Don't ask anything!" Louis muttered and kept walking deeper inside the woods until the pair reached at the riverside. Harry was panting softly giving Louis a confused look.

"Sit down!" Louis commanded in a sharp tone.

"But-

"I said sit down!" Harry scrambled down on the grass land. Louis really scared him. The cerulean eyed boy looked around and then rolled his eyes again. "If you don't come out now, I'll kiss him!" Louis called out loudly. There was no one except the two boys- no wait! A certain fake blonde was also there, hiding behind the tree. Harry scowled at the Irish lad who returned the gesture.

Louis motioned Niall to sit beside Harry.

"Don't make him sit beside me!" Harry scooted away from Niall making a face.

"And what made you think I will sit beside you?!" Niall snarled.

"Good! Don't even think about it!"

"Think about you? I don't entertain disturbing thoughts of disgusting people like you!"

"Says the whore kid!" It was enough to Niall lunge at Harry and throw punches on his baby face.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO CALL MY MOM THAT!"

"BUT ISN'T SHE ONE?!"

"JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER!"

Punches and kicks were thrown at each other. Loud cussing and insults were echoing throughout the empty place. Louis looked at them with wide eyes. He never thought Harry would say such a thing.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY SUCH VILE THING ABOUT MY SISTER, WHORAN" Harry was now on top of Niall, slapping him harshly. "UNLIKE YOU, MY FAMILY IS NOT A FREAK! WE ARE A HAPPY, SWEET FAMILY!" Niall's face was red and blotchy. Tears escaped his eyes, since, everything that Harry said was true. "YOUR DAD LEFT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE YOU BOTH BRING BAD LUC-ARGH!"

Harry was shut down by a solid punch on his left cheek. "Enough!" Never in million years, Niall and Harry would believe that Louis was capable of doing that too. The punch was very hard and growl was inhuman. 

"Lou-

"Don't take my name with that filthy mouth of yours, Harry Styles!" The petite boy pulled his crying boyfriend up and pushed Harry away. "I thought of giving you a chance but you are disgusting! I can't believe you can say such a cruel thing about someone's mother. You don't deserve Niall's apology or his friendship! Stay away from him. Stay away from me!"

"I don't mean an-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't ever count me as your friend. I can't believe I liked a disgusting person like you! Let's go, Nialler!"

The small boy dragged his crying boyfriend with him leaving a crying and broken Harry behind.

[ god ! these boys cry a lot . what do you think will happen now ? i hope you like it x ]