14.

"I can't believe he's not coming back before a month! I hate him and his job. I hate to move every year. I hate everything. I hate that I never got a home to live! I hate you all!"

Louis was having a very peaceful morning but when his dad called his mom and told that his tour has extended for one more month, he lost his temper. He yelled at his mom and stormed out of his house. Louis ran straight to the park, near his flowers. He leaned against a tree and started to cry.

Louis was sad and hurt. His parents never tried to ask his opinion over these transfers. All they cared about was money and new places. Louis never had a home, he never made friends. He cried loudly because there was no one to hear his ugly cries. Everyone misunderstood him as a girl, always. Everyone and everything around him was stupid and Louis hated it.

"Louise?"

Louis groaned internally when he heard the familiar voice. Of course one of his stupid friend has to come when he was crying like a baby. There was no way to hide now. Without wiping his tears, he looked up at the stupid blonde.

"What?" He snapped at Niall who just smiled and sat beside him. "What happened, Lou?" Niall bumped his shoulder with Louis'.

"Nothing," Louis wiped his tears and looked away. "C'mon you can tell me. I won't judge you, like ever." Niall said sincerely.

Louis trusted the Irish lad. Niall was sweet lad and Louis knew he won't judge him and his story. "It's stupid though." Louis muttered. "My dad's company every year give him a promotion and transfer and every year we have move to a new place. I hate this. I never made best friends nor did I ever had a home. It was always a place to live. But my parents don't give a damn about my feelings. All they care about is themselves. I hate them." Louis sniffled.

"Lou, it's not like that. I'm sure they care about you and your feelings but they can't just let go a good opportunity." Niall said.

"B-But what about me? I-I want a real home." Louis whimpered.

Niall smiled to himself and started to pluck some flowers. "Louise," Louis looked at Niall who just smiled. He ran his fingers on Louise's one sided braid and then put the plucked flowers in 'her' braid. Louis smiled shyly and looked away.

"Lou, Home is not a place. It's a feeling." Niall took his hand squeezed it gently. "You don't need to find a home in the place where you live. You'll eventually find it or feel it." Louis looked down at his feet and sighed.

Niall was right. Home was a feeling. A good feeling he gets when he is in his garden or when he plays with Ivy or when is with his friends or when his sisters play with his hair. Niall was looking at Louis. She was very beautiful. The way the flowers in his braid was caressing his cheeks was mesmerizing.

"Don't hate or slap me," Niall mutters and leans down to kiss Louise's cheek but Louis turned his head towards Niall when he heard him mutter something. Louis was shocked when he felt a pair of lips on his but he didn't thought of anything when Niall kissed him. Louis kissed him back. He pulled away and stared at Niall with wide eyes.

"I-I did not m-mean to kiss your m-mouth but you turned your h-head and..." Niall trailed off. Both boys were blushing furiously.

"That was my first kiss."

"Really? I'm glad to be your first kiss," The seventeen year old bumped his knee with the small boy and smiled.

Louis giggled and leaned his head on the tree trunk. He closed his eyes. Soft pink color was dusted on his cheeks and neck.

"Do you wanna meet Ivy?" Louis asked.

"Yes."

-

Harry was playing with the little kitten who loved to paw Harry's hair. "Harry!" Anne called him. Harry sighed.

"What mom?"

"Niall and Louise are here," Harry perked up when he heard Louise's name and rushed to see her. The kitten followed him like his shadow. All his happiness came to an end when he saw Niall fiddling with Louise's hand and the girl was blushing softly.

"Louise!" Harry pulled Louis to his side and squinted his eyes at Niall. "You can come in, Nialler," Harry spat out angrily.

Soon the three of them were playing with the kitten but Harry saw all the odd and funny glances Niall and Louise exchanged. Harry knew something was up between them and he didn't like it.

Harry had to find it and he will.

[ i hope you like it . also i changed the prologue and description . thank you x ]