27.

[ namaste 🙏🏻 ]

"I don't know how to swim," Louis whispered to Niall.

Today they all were going for swimming in the nearby lake, Liam and Harry found. Louis was reluctant since he didn't knew how to swim.

"Don't worry, you can watch us. Well Zayn can't swim as well," Niall nudged his shoulder.

"That won't be fun," Louis huffed loudly.

"That won't be fun," Niall mocked Louis. "Where are swim trunks?" He asked to no one in general.

After a wild search for the trunks, Niall and Louis were ready to leave their tent but Louis pulled Niall back. "D-Do you find Amanda attractive?" He was conscious about himself since Amanda was a very beautiful girl and he was just another boy. Niall wasn't even gay and that made Louis self-conscious. He was afraid that Niall would leave him for any pretty girl.

"Why are you asking such a thing, Peter pan?" Niall saw the fear in Louis' eyes.

"She likes you, Niall. She is beautiful and better than me. Also, s-she is a g-girl, unlike me." Louis played with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Louis, just because she's a girl doesn't makes her beautiful and better than you! You are beautiful and bett- actually no! You are the best! Believe me, I only have my eyes on you." He hugged the small boy tightly.

"But Amanda is beautiful and I'm not-

"How dare you call Amanda beautiful?! Lou, I'm disappointed." Niall and Louis almost suffered an heart attack when Harry barged into their tent. "First of all, you are really pretty!" Harry took Louis' right hand and placed it on his heart.

"Lou, in your smile I see something more beautiful, more heavenly than the stars." Niall stated fondly and  followed Harry's step but his left hand.

"You my definition of beautiful." Harry beamed.

"And next time you think of beautiful things then please don't forget to count yourself in." Niall kissed his temple.

"Your beauty blinds my eyes. You shine brighter than a star. You are my sun," Louis closed his eyes to restrict the tears which were threatening to fall.

"You don't need to be beautiful like her. You can be beautiful like you, my love." Niall squeezed his hand lovingly.

Louis was crying by the end of their compliments. No one ever told him how beautiful he is. They were so genuine that Louis had to believe them. His face was red, ears were hot and neck was dusted with pink blush. But Harry didn't knew he was a boy and that made him cry more.

"Wh-What if I was a boy Ha-Harry?" Niall smiled sadly at the small boy and gave him a side hug. Harry was surprised because Louis was asking this question again.

"Then I would say that you are the most prettiest boy with the most beautiful smile in this world, Lou."

Louis started sobbing and that made his boyfriend sad as well. Niall started to tear up as well. Harry was confused.

"Tell him, love. I can assure that he won't judge you," Niall whispered in his ear.

"He w-will hate me..." Louis clutched onto Niall's shirt.

"I can't hate you even if tried to," Louis felt a hand caressing his cheek. Niall rubbed his back for calming his nerve.

Louis took a shaky breath. " 'Arry..." His voice was hoarse and raspy.

"Yes?"

"I'm n-not Louise...." His voice was low and soft.

"Erm .. what do you mean?" Harry looked at Niall who just shook his head.

"My name is Louis,"

"But that's a boy's name-

"And I'm a boy. Louis Tomlinson."

[ i hope you liked it ? x ]