63.

[A/N: Giving y'all an update only 'cause plenty impatient animal and my test was a success, so..... enjoy!!!]

"Oh, my god- what are they doing here?!"

It was the next day when all their friends were gathered in front of Niall's place, luckily it was Sunday, with a big excited grin. However, Harry's mood was spoiled when he saw two certain girls. Even Louis wasn't looking very impressed.

"Quit whining, Harold." Amanda rolled her eyes. "You don't expect me to wish Niall on his eighteenth, huh? buzz off!" Louis grimaced at her.

"Uh... please H-Harry, Niall's our friend too. Don't f-fight?" Louis threw a dirty glance at the other girl; Maggie who was about to explode with giddiness just 'cause Harry seemed to agree with her. Fuck off already, ya dirty skanks! He scowled at the thought of these girls trying to hog his' boyfriends' attention. "Yeah, leave it be, Haz." Zayn butted in. "Lenny, please ring the doorbell, will ya?" He requested as the older boy was closer to the bell. Lenny was quick to press the doorbell twice.

"I'm so excited, Hazza. He's gonna be eighteen, legal. My big boy." Louis cheered softly, not wanting anyone to hear him. "Ah-

Before Harry could reply, Maura opened the door with a big grin, welcoming them all. "Good morning kids. What a pleasant surprise!" She chuckled.

"Is he still asleep?" Louis asked shyly, jumping on his toes to contain his excitement. Maura laughed softly and gave him a nod. "But I'm sure, he'll be very thrilled to see you." Louis blushed at her teasing tone. "So may I?" He asked for her permission, pointing towards Niall's room.

"Mhm.. go ahead," That was enough for Louis to take off towards his room, everyone following his lead.

"Wakey, wakey, boyfriend!" Harry shouted on the top his lungs as he entered the room. "Be gentle, Harry. It's his birthday." Louis scowled softly, climbing on the bed then on top of Niall.

"Careful! Don't crush him with your fatass, sissy boy!" Amanda sneered. Harry's head snapped towards her, but before he could say anything, Florence crushed Amanda's foot with hers.

Niall, never in a million years, thought that on his birthday he'll be woken up by a shrill, bone-chilling scream. It felt like he was in some kind of horror movie. He jolted out of his sleep, with slightly labored breaths. It took him a minute to adjust to his surroundings. "L-Louis?"

The little boy nodded eagerly. "Happy birthday lucky charms!"

Niall's eyebrows furrowed in realization, as a soft smile spread on his lips. "Thank you, lovely." He chuckled, leaning forward to kiss Louis, but was stopped by someone's hand clamped on his mouth.

"uh, uh, uh!" Harry grinned cheekily. "What about us, huh? Look, all your other friends are here for you. And then there's me; your special boy. Happy birthday boyfriend!"

A bit irked, Niall pushed Harry's hand off his mouth and turned to face his friends. "Hi,"

"Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you so much. This means a lot, guys." Niall smiled gratefully at them, as he pulled Louis on his lap. "Y'all are so sweet,"

"Hey, Nialler." Louis resisted an urge to roll his eyes, unconsciously, snuggling closer to Niall. "I brought this for you." Amanda made her way towards the birthday boy with a red rose in her hand. As she made an effort to sit on the bed, Harry pulled her away by her forearm and tutted.