Chapter 54

WARNING* this chapter contains homophobic language*
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

everything is great, everything thing is fucking great

Harry's POV
—————————————————

It's horrible. I can't watch but I also can't look away. There are videos of Louis, extremely drunk at a bar with Eleanor in Amsterdam. You can see she is trying to get him to drink some water, and she took away his phone.

I turn off my phone, tears prickling my eyes. I've been trying not to cry, it hasn't been working very well. Everything around me reminds me of him, and it hurts like hell.

I'm alone in my dressing room, we have to go on stage soon. I don't know if I will be able to handle it. Not after seeing the video.

There is a knock at the door, I quickly wipe the tear that some how managed to escape and run down my cheek.

"Come in." I call.

The door slowly opens Niall's, head pops in. "Hey H, you ready for tonights show."

"Uh yeah," I say shifting in my seat putting my phone down in front of me. Niall watches the action.

"You saw the video didn't you."

I sallow looking away. If I look into his eyes I know I'll cry.

"I miss him." I choke out. "So much."

A few tears stream down my face no matter how hard I try to stop them. I look at Niall. "I didn't think it was possible to miss a person this much."

He comes to sit next to me. "And it hurts." I cry out. "Because I see him everywhere."

I take a deep breath. "Not just online, everywhere I go I see his face. And it kills me, because he's not here with me."

I look down at my hands. "I at least hoped that he would be happy, that's what helped me push through. But after seeing the-" I cut myself off, shaking my head. "It hurts even more to know that he isn't okay right now."

Niall pulls me in close. I let him press my face into the crook of his neck.

I used to do this with Louis. I would breath in his scent and instantly feel better. It doesn't feel the same with Niall, but it helps.

"I don't know what to say to make you feel better. All I know is that you are both so strong, everything is going to work out in the end." He says softly.

Niall pulls back a little looking in my eye, and wiping my tears away. "Until then, anytime you need to talk you find me okay?"

I nod. A stagehand knocks on the door telling us we will be one in five minutes.

"C'mon," Niall extends his hand for me to take. "Lets do this."

I smile a little, letting out a wet chuckle. "Okay, yeah, lets go."

- - - - - -

I thought I could do this. I was doing so well. Then we started singing You and I. I tried to hide my tears from the crowd. It didn't work very well. They noticed very quickly.

When we finished the song Niall brought me back stage to help me calm down, while Liam and Zayn kept them entertained.

Niall held me close, rubbing my back, reminding me to breath. I was able to calm down enough to go back out on stage and finish the show.

Right as we ran off, I came face to face with someone I really didn't want to see.

Katlyn.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You have already caused enough unnecessary drama. Now all anyone will be able to talk about is you crying like the pathetic little faggot that you are." She spits at me.

I instantly deflate. The boys ran ahead to get changed and head back to the hotel. I am all alone.

"What do comeback? Nothing to say to me?" She smirks. "Oh that's right, your faggot fairy boyfriend was the only one who could stand up to us."She steps closer to me, getting in my space. "But he left you." She leans back scoffing. "I guess he realized what a worthless piece of shit you are."

I don't say anything. There is so much I want to say. So much I want to scream at her. I want to yell loud enough for anyone left the audience to hear.

But I don't. I push past her. Leaving before she can see the tears on my cheeks.

—————————————————
I'm fixing this you just have to be patient 😁

tpwk❤️❤️