Chapter 45

This chapter will contain smut. There will be another warning right before and another one when it's done.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

wherever you are is the place I belong

Harry's POV
—————————————————

This morning I woke up before Louis and decided to make breakfast.

By the time he woke up I was almost done making pancakes with chocolate chips and was having a rather aggressive dance party in the kitchen.

Louis came in with his hair sticking up all over adorably and giggling. I made him dance with me until the food was ready. Then we spent the rest of the morning feeding each other fork fulls while sitting on the couch watching tv.

After lunch Louis helps me paint my nails a pale blue colour. Blue to match his eyes, but not bright enough to be noticed.

Since then we have just been cuddling on the couch. Okay maybe we are doing a little more than just cuddling. We are definitely making out.

I can feel myself slowly getting worked up. I can also feel that Louis is lying under me, painfully hard and in desperate need of attention. His hands are clutching at me, trying to pull me closer.

He pulls away. "Bedroom?"

I nod eagerly, picking him up, his legs warp around my waist. Only ever breaking our kiss to pull our shirts over our heads.

I drop him onto the bed, crawling on top of him and kissing him. He kicks off his boxers and I discard my own. Our lips never separating.

I decide to tease him a bit.

I pull away from his lips, he groans in disapproval but moans when I start sucking on his neck. His fingers come up to tangle in my hair.

(Smut)

I move my hands down to his thighs, pushing slow teasing circles into the muscle. He sighs and spreads his legs a little. I start moving my hands closer and closer to his dick. Slipping my hand between his thighs every once a while. Every time I do, Louis spreads his legs a little wider.

He moans loudly when I finish the mark on his neck. "Haz," He pants. "Please."

I smirk, moving my hand closer to wear he wants.

"Please what angel?" I ask in a whisper as I tease his rim with my finger.

Louis moans his back arching. "Please Haz."

"What do you need angel?" I tease. He scratches at my back, moaning loudly.

"Please, baby. Please." He begs, in my ear. I keep teasing him, my finger circling his rim. "Please fuck me."

I smirk and start kissing down his chest. He is wiggling and writhing under me. Panting and begging me to touch him.

I wrap a hand around him and he releases a loud sound of approval. With my other hand I reach for his bedside table in search of lube and a condom.

I coat my fingers as I continue to stroke him slowly. His thighs are shaking, and he panting loudly.

I look up to get permission, but his eyes are closed and his head is tilted back. The sight turns me on even more.

"You still good angel?" I whisper kissing the inside of his thigh.

"Fuck yes." He moans out.

I take him into my mouth, and he jolts up in surprise. He tries to move his hips in rhythm with my mouth, but I push them down.

He groans, but starts moaning again when I push a finger into his hole stretching him.

I can tell he is getting more and more worked up, I have no idea how long he will last.

I slide in a second finger. He is trying to push back into my hand but up into my mouth at the same time.

I scissor my fingers, he moans impossibly louder when I gently nudge his prostate.

"Harry I- uhh" He warns.

I suck harder and push my fingers into his prostate at the same time and he release with a loud string of curses.

I kiss my way up his torso, until my lips meet his again. He kisses back eagerly still coming down from his high.

"Angel do you still want me to-"

"Fuck yes." Louis cuts me off before connecting our lips again.

(End of smut)

- - - - - - - - -

"I didn't know you could be so dominant." Louis giggles hugging my side.

I chuckle at his words, looking down at him. "Did you like it?" I ask cheekily.

Louis blushes and nods, bitting his lip trying not to smile. I smile at how cute he is and lean forward kissing his nose. He giggles.

I turn my head so I am looking up at the ceiling. I see the clouds painted there remembering the conversation we had the last time we lay here.

I feel Louis snuggling closer, resting his chin against my shoulder. "What is it?" He asks softly.

"Sometimes I feel confusing." I whisper. I don't really know why I say it. But when the words leave my mouth they feel right.

"What do you mean?" Louis ask, resting his hand on my stomach.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm being to many different people at once." I pause, not really sure what I am saying, just kind of talking.

"Somedays I want to paint my nails, wear makeup, feel pretty and be taken care of. And other times, I want to be the one to take care of someone else. Somedays, I do want to dress up all nice." I take a deep breath as though I have been holding this back the for a long time without realizing. 

"You're allowed to be that Haz." Louis reassures, hugging me close. "You are allowed to be more than one thing."

He pauses like he is trying to think. "Our society has this view that everyone can only be one type of way. But no one is, it would be impossible to be."

What he is saying makes complete sense, it helps. "I feel too complicated." I say softly.

"I like complicated. Simple is boring." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Simple is boring." I repeat sighing, still looking at the ceiling and not him.

"Hey," Louis says getting my attention by rolling over so he is lying on top of me. Holding my face so I look into his eyes.

"Not one person in the whole world is a single simple thing. We aren't simple. You and I, and every person you walk by. No one is simple."

He is smiling down at me, his nose brushing across mine in an eskimo kiss.

"We have to accept that we are more than one thing. We need to let ourselves be complicated." He finishes.

He always know exactly what to say to make me feel better. I lean up to kiss him gently.

"Thank you angel."

"No problem baby." He answer softly.

Then proceeds to lie down on top of me, his arms wrapping around my side, nose pressed into the crook of my neck. Making me feel warm and safe.

—————————————————
i just went through my plan for the rest of this book chapter by chapter.

i have 67 chapters total planed haha, there might be a bit more.

so we still have a while to go😁😁

i am honestly having so much fun writing this, and i am so glad that you guys are liking it.

tpwk ❤️❤️