Chapter 34

just let me adore you

Harry's POV
——————————————————

I can't stop smiling.

Since I woke up wrapped in Louis' warm embrace, looking so soft and peaceful, I can't push the smile from my lips. This morning was different from the other ones, this morning I knew he is mine.

I am in the kitchen right now, wandering about collecting the ingredients for pancakes. I place them all on the marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

I start up the batter. Louis is upstairs trying to find some clothes he can steal. I love it when he wears my clothes. He looks so cute in the baggy material, I just want to snuggle him close and pepper kisses all over his face.

I smile to myself, thinking about this as I turn on the burner. I hum quietly to myself, I tune I haven't heard or used before.

"You should record that." I hear Louis' soft voice from behind me.

"Yeah maybe." Not turning around. Mixing the batter. "Do you want chocolate chips?"

"Yes!" Louis says excitedly.

I smile at his enthusiasm and add chocolate chips into the batter. I mix it a bit more and then grease the pan before making the first one.

I finally turn to look at him and my jaw drops. I let my eyes trail over his body.

He is seated on the kitchen island looking angelic as ever. He is smiling his bright sunshine smile and I almost melt at the sight. He is wearing one of my black hoodies, it's a little baggy on him, but it just makes him look even cuter.

I look even further down and see that he is wearing a pair of very, very short shorts. His bare lags dangle over the edge of the counter. I forgot I even owned those.

I definitely thought he was sex on legs before, but now. Geez, I don't even know what to call it now.

I close my mouth stepping closer to him. I can see his eyes are traveling over my bare chest, I am only wearing a pair of grey sweat pants.

I step in between his legs. His hands move up my abdomen, staring at my stomach and end up resting against my chest. I look him up and down again, my hands running over his thighs.

Our mouths are really close, our breath mingling in the air between us. I draw small circles into this thighs, looking at them instead of his eyes.

"You alright there Haz?" Louis asks teasing.

"Uh," I look up into his eyes, sighing out the next word. "no."

"What do you need baby?" He asks looking at my lips, it makes me look at his.

I glance into his eyes again before leaning forward and capturing his lips with my own. He kisses back smiling into my mouth.

"Oh, well, I think I can help then." He says in a teasing tone when he pulls away. We both giggle and he pulls me in for another kiss.

Louis arms wrap around my neck, forearms crossing at the back of my head. It pulls me closer to him. I slowly move my hands from his thighs to his hips. The gentle rhythm of our lips never subsiding.

The kiss starts to get little heated when I slips my hands under the hoodie so they resting on the bare skin of his waist.

"Harry." Louis speaks into the kiss. "You might burn the pancakes."

I pull back smiling cheekily. "For some reason, at this very moment, I can't find it in me to care."

He giggles, shaking his head, looking at my lips. I kiss him again.