Chapter 24

nobody knows you baby the way I do

Harry's POV
—————————————————

"Hello how are all of you doing?" The interviewer asks.

She is a tall blond lady with blue eyes. Although her blue eyes are nothing like Louis'. Louis' are warm and comforting, hers are cold and unhinging.

There is a chorus of 'good's in reply to her question. We are live on air so I know for a fact that Louis is watching in the cafe. That though alone makes me smile.

"Well that's good," She doesn't sound like she actually cares. "you excited for the album to be released?"

Liam answers this question. He usually takes the more serious questions directed to us.

"Yes for sure, we have a had a lot of fun making this one and we are excited to share it with everyone."

"Okay." I can tell that she wasn't listening to his answer at all. She was nodding to much, her eyes looking glazed over and bored. "Now there is one thing that everyone has been taking about,"

She looks at me and I already know where this is going. It's kind of old news now, but since I didn't talk about it when it happened people are curious.

"Harry, how are you feeling?" All eyes in the room shift to me.

I can see Katlyn, from management, off to the side giving me a look that says 'don't you fucking dare say anything about me'.

"I'm good, doing great." I answer simply. Trying not to talk about it for too long. "It's a bit weird, people have been staying away from me."

"So you're not mad at them for giving you a panic attack?"

I know she is trying to get a story out of me. She is trying to get it on camera that I am furious with my fans for coming near me. But it wasn't them who made me pass out. Management doesn't want me saying anything, but I can't let them all go around thinking that it was their fault.

"They didn't give me a panic attack," I say, I can see Katlyn's eyes widen at my words. "I was already stressed while in the studio."

"Yeah," Liam decides to add in. He doesn't know what actually happened. None of them do. "H was hyperventilating when he came back into the studio. We sent him out to get some fresh air."

"So it wasn't the fans?" She looks rather confused.

"No they didn't have anything to do with it." I say giving a small smile. "I was already stressed, I just got a bit overwhelmed."

"Am I allowed to ask why?" She pries. 

I look over at Katlyn, she is shaking her head. She looks worried, she must think I'm actually going to say something. I know I can't say the real reason, but I like watching her squirm. 

"You're allowed to ask," I answer. "I'm not allowed to answer though."

The interviewer laughs awkwardly. Katlyn breathes a sigh of relief. I can tell that the boys are starting to put two and two together. Niall jumps in and adds.

"We are all grateful that Louis stepped in to help."

I smile at the sound of Louis' name.

"Oh that's right," The interview says. "Louis Tomlinson helped you."

I don't like the saw she says his name. She spits it, as though it is something gross she needs to get off her tongue.

"Yeah," I try to ignore her tone. I turn to look at the camera and continue talking. "Lou if you are watching this, Hey angel."