Chapter 61

WARNING* this chapter contains homophobic language*
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

nobody can drag me down

Harry's POV
—————————————————

"Okay, now into more interesting questions that your fans online have been speculating about." The interviewer asks.

We are about ten minutes into the live interviewer now. The girl interviewing us, has bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. She is wearing to much mascara and lipstick and not enough clothing covering her breasts. As she moves around I'm worried she is going to flash us or the camera.

Almost all of her questions have had a flirtatious undertone, and it seems as though she is very keen on getting in Zayn's pants. Although, I know for sure that will not be happening.

"We are aware you guys were travelling with Louis Tomlinson, the man who saved Harry from those fans, but he went away unexpectedly correct?"

Here we go, I think.

We all look at each other before nodding. "Not entirely true but yes, he did leave unexpectedly." Niall answers.

"Now there are rumours that he left because he made a move on you Harry." She looks at me, squinting her eyes slightly and pursing her lips when she finishes speaking.

I can't help but snort a laugh. "I'm sorry, what?"

"He is gay right?" She asks, sounding a little disgusted.

"Um, yes he is." I frown at her. "I don't see the relevance of his sexuality though."

"Did ever do anything to make you uncomfortable?" She pesters.

"No." I frown, the other lads frowning too and shaking their heads no. 

"Never touched you inappropriately?" She ask. For fucks sake, I think.

"Louis never did anything that I wasn't okay with." I give her a fake smile and all the boys laugh. The blonds siting in front of us looks incredibly confused.

"Moving on then?" Liam suggests. 

The woman clears her throat before speaking again. "Yes, um Louis was spotted out with Taylor Swift recently. Do you think there is any bad blood between you two?"

That god awful pun has been made way to many times.

"Uh no I don't think so," I answer, looking at the screen behind her now showing a picture of Taylor and Louis at a cafe. "I haven't spoken to Taylor in a while but I think we are good."

"When was the last time you spoke?" She presses. Good.

"Um, about a week ago?" I say it more like a question then an answer. Even though I already know the last time I spoke to her was this morning, making sure it was okay with her that I do this.

"So you have spoken since the break up." Ah-ha perfect.

I look at the lads, they retrying not to laugh, at the triumphant look the woman has on her face. "Fuck, um, I mean no I haven't spoken to her." I say trying not to laugh either. 

"Harry mate there is no covering that up." Zayn laughs, shaking his head.

"Yeah I really fucked that one up didn't I?" The lads and I all laugh. "I can see it now, Harry styles and Taylor swift in a secret relationship since their breakup." I joke.

"So you are together?" The interviewer as the most ridiculous expression of fake interest mixed with triumph that she is failing miserably to hide.