Chapter 29

I fell in love with the morning sun, while the hours slipped away

Louis' POV
—————————————————

I wake up because the sun in shinning in my eyes. I squeeze my eyes more shut.

Harry isn't holding me, I assume he moved over in his sleep. I roll over trying to get the sun out of my eyes, and find Harry's warmth. I roll into a pillow.

I finally open my eyes and look around. He isn't in the room.

I sit up. "Hazza?" I ask quietly into the room, even though I know he isn't in here.

I lay back down when I hear no response looking up at the ceiling. He wouldn't just leave without telling me right?

He's probably just downstairs, I think to myself.

I hear a noise coming from the other side of the door to his room and look up. Harry steps into the room, carrying two mugs. When he sees that I am awake he smiles.

"Good morning angel." His voice is still deep and raspy from sleep.

His curls are messy on the top of his head. The light in the room is illuminating the skin of his bare chest.

"Morning Hazza." I say, my tiredness slipping into my voice.

He sets one of the mugs down on the bedside table beside me. Then turns and walks away.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Don't worry angel," he says and he turns at the end of the bed to walk around to the other side.

I give him a sleepy smile. He takes a sip of his tea, looking at me as he does. He sets it down.

"Are you coming back to bed?" I mumble hopefully, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He grins. "Of course angel."

He slips into the bed next to me. I instantly snuggle into his side, pulling the blanket up and over him. He chuckles.

"Shh, I'm cold and you're warm." I say, pushing my face into the crook of his neck. He chuckles again.

I slide my legs against his and feel the material of his boxers against my bare skin. I pout.

"What is it angel?" He ask, rubbing small circles into my bare waist.

"You're wearing boxers." I grumble.

I didn't notice he was wearing boxers when he came in. I was a little preoccupied gazing at the areas lacking clothing, rather than thinking about the fact that there was clothing on him.

He chuckles. "Yes I am."

"I can't feel your legs." I say.

He chuckles again and I burrow my face into the side of his neck again. I run a hand down his side and slip a hand under the material of his boxers to rest on his hip.

I feel his breath hitch, he obviously thought that my hand was going on a different path. I just snuggle deeper into his hold, closing my eyes.

I listen to his breathing, its calming. I feel my skin tingling at every point of our contact. It reminds me of last night. Images flash through my head and I smile.

I open my eyes and readjust myself so that I can look Harry in the eye. I remove my hand from his hip and start tracing the lines of his butterfly tattoo with my index finger. I can feel him watching me silently. I let him.

"Hazza?" I ask quietly.

"Yes Lou?" He is just as quiet in answer.

"We both know last night was different right?" My hesitance clear in my voice. He was rubbing gentle circles on my hip, but stopped when I ask this.