Chapter 62

I know this feeling that right now

Louis' POV
—————————————————

The boys came back from the interview a few hours ago. We decided it would be best for us all to stay at Harry's house for the next part of the plan. The last show is also in London, so it didn't seem odd when we asked so stay at his home.

We are all lounging around in Harry's very large living room. I forgot how big this place was. It's a good thing though, we can be on one side of the house and no one will be able to hear us from the middle.

"So everything is set then for the next part?" Liam asks.

"Yep, there's not much to set up" I nod. "How about for afterwards?"

"We have almost everything ready." Niall assures, "just a few more things to take care of the day of."

We all nod. Then change the topic to something completely different. Joking and laughing around as the afternoon turns to night.

Eventually I see Liam and Zayn eyeing each other that way. It makes me chuckle, I point it our to Harry, who is sitting in my lap, back pressed to my stomach. It's get so intense that we start laughing loudly.

They look at us suddenly.

"You two look like you are going to devour each other." I laugh.

"Just go to one of my spare rooms, we'll see you guys tomorrow." Harry snorts.

They are blushing furiously, but leave anyways. Harry and I talk with Niall for a while. I get the sense that Harry and I need to talk alone for a bit. I think Niall can feel it too, because he excuses himself, leaving us alone in Harry's living room.

"And then there were two." Harry says looking up at me, smiling.

I smiling back, leaning down and kissing him gently. I pull away and move to get up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks pouting.

"I was thinking," I say turning to him, cupping his cheeks. "We should do something we haven't done in a while."

He raises an eyebrow in question, but follows as I lead him to the main entrance of his house. He is looking at me curiously, until I drop onto the floor and lay on my back.

He grins joining beside me on the floor.

We are silent for a little while letting ourselves think. Harry is the first one to break it.

"Louis, we haven't really talked since, um..." I know what he's talking about. I turn to look at him, holding his hand on my own.

"We haven't," I look down at our intertwined hands. "I guess I've been trying to come up with the best thing to say."

"Why, um, why did you leave?" He asks cautiously.

I look back to his faces, his expression is slightly worried. "I think I was scared." I answer softly.

"Of what?" He asks in a hushed voice.

"Of what they would do if I stayed," I swallow the lump in my throat. "I was too caught up in the fear that I didn't think about what they would do if I wasn't here."

He seems to take that answer, squeezing my hand a little. I can see that he's thinking.

"You know," He starts. "I think everything happens for a reason. If you didn't leave, I would have never told they boys what was happening. We wouldn't be doing this now."

I search his eyes. "That doesn't mean that mean leaving didn't hurt though."

"But I feel as though it was necessary for things to get better." He reassures. "And your back now."

He smiles, I smile back shyly. We are silent again for a moment. I am trying to find the words to explain something I've been feeling.

"I think I knew I was in love with you." I whisper. Not looking in his eyes, focusing instead on the warm of his hand. "And it scared me to no end."

I take a deep breath. "I've never really been like this with someone before. I've never felt so close to someone."

I finally look up into his eyes. "It scares me how much I need you. But I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Harry as a soft smile on his lips. "You always say these things that make me love you even more and I have no idea how you do it."

I giggle, shuffling closer to him. He presses his face into the side of my neck. We fall into silence again.

Something comes to my mind, and I feel this intense need to ask.

"Hazza? Are you sure you're ready?"

He lifts his head. "More than ready."

I looks down at me, face hovering over mine. "So unbelievably ready. I know everything is about so change but I want it too."

He leans down and kisses me gently. I smile into it, enjoying the warm sensation spill through my body.

"Um, angel," He asks after pulling back. "I'm excited for my life after all this, and um, well I want you in it and, well, um, I've been wondering if maybe you um..."

He looks all shy and nervous, it's cute. I rest a hand on his hip, rubbing my fingers soothingly into his skin exposed.

"Do you want to move in with me? You know after all this is over?"

I smile, nodding. "I would love too."

"Yeah?" He still sounds shy.

"Yeah." I giggle, pulling him down for another kiss. He starts giggling too.

"We should get to bed baby, we have lots to do tomorrow."

Harry pouts. "I'm not tiered."

"Well I didn't say we had to sleep yet." I smirk, moving my hand down to squeeze his ass.

Harry chuckles. "Come on then." He stands up extending a hand for me. "But I'm topping."

I grin, taking his hand. "I am most definitely okay with that."

—————————————————
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

(it's not quite 2021 for me yet, but in a few hours it will be. thank god for the end of 2020)

tpwk ❤️❤️