Chapter 40

and giving back is all I wanna do

Harry's POV
——————————————————

"I have to work again today." Louis whispers into my chest.

We are in my bed, having woken up only a few minutes ago. I don't really want him to leave for work, I want him to stay in bed with me all day.

"Can I come with you?" I ask, hoping that he can hear that I want to be around him.

He looks up from my chest with those perfect sparkling blue eyes. "Of course, baby."

The way he says it sends shivers down my spine. I don't know how he does this too me, but I love it. Then he leans up and pecks my lips.

We he pulls back we are both smiling brightly. He rest his chin back on my chest still looking in my eyes.

"You can come with me to the album release party tonight, right?" I ask quietly, after a few moments of gazing into each others eyes.

He tilts his head to the side adorably. "You want me there?"

"Of course I want you there, angel." I kiss his temple and watch as a light blush coats his cheeks.

"Okay," He says shyly. I can't help but coo, pulling him closer to me. Kissing him gently.

"If you are coming with me to the cafe you will have to help out you know?" He says sassily.

Chuckling I answer. "I know," I gaze into his eyes for a moment longer, slowly falling into their depth. I kiss him again. "Speaking of, we should probably get going if you want to open on time."

Louis groans in response, not wanting to get up but does anyway. We have kind of developed a sort of morning routine.

We both wake up and procrastinate getting up while cuddling and kissing. We shower, yes together and yes with shower sex. Then we brush our teeth, making silly faces at each other I the mirror the whole time. Followed by getting dressed, stealing each others clothes practically every time.

Lastly, breakfast. Which is usually made by me. Louis sitting on the island distracting me with his perfection. Or, his arms wrapped around my waist pressing light kisses to my shoulders. I wouldn't ask for it any other way.

The morning runs smoothly and we end up at the cafe about an hour later.

Louis is, of course, wearing some of my clothes and looking absolutely adorable. With the baggy fabric of the sweater brushing his mid thighs and cute sweater paws covering his hands.

When he opens the door to the cafe I pick him up. He squeals in surprise, giggling as I carry him into the the cafe and place him gently on the counter.

I peck his lips gently. He gives me his perfect sunshine smile and I turn to start making us some tea. I truly love every second I spend with him.

"So uh, what do you guys do at an album release party?" Louis asks shyly.

"Well," I say hopping onto the counter next to him and handing him his tea. "We will be performing a few songs off the album and then there will be a Q&A with the fans."

I answer, listing off the events of the evening. "There will also be a red carpet outside of the venue when we get there so we will take pictures for a little bit."

"Cool." Louis says, sounding almost nervous.

"You're okay with that right?" I ask. I don't want him to be uncomfortable with them taking pictures of him.