Chapter 60

you're the one that i want at the end of the day

Louis' POV
—————————————————

Harry and I are tangled up on the couch in the tour bus. Last night Harry got to be the little spoon, so that means today I get to be in the safety of his arms. We are just enjoying each others warmth when the lads walk in.

"I am assuming it went well." Liam says laughing when he sees us.

"That it did Payno." I answer, smiling up at Harry.

"Liam don't pretend like we didn't hear them last night." Zayn teases.

They laugh, Harry and I blushing furiously. And then Niall comes in.

He doesn't see me at first but when he does he starts screaming bloody murder.

"LOUIS! YOU'RE BACK!!" He runs towards me and Harry. "OUT OF THE WAY YOU GIRAFFE I NEED TO HUG MY TOMMO!!" He barrels into me, pushing Harry out of the way.

We are all laughing at his ridiculousness. "Hi Nialler," I say calmly. "I missed you too."

He lets go of me, and sits across from me and Harry. "Can I hold my boyfriend now?" Harry says, sending a playful glare in Niall's direction. We are laughing again.

I snuggle back into Harry's chest. He wraps his arms around me again. The other lads start up a conversation, knowing that Harry and I probably won't be paying attention to them.

He kisses my temple and I look up at him. When our eyes meet he pecks my lips.

"I'm glad you're back." Our lips brushing as he speaks.

I smile closing my eyes, and kissing him gently. "I'm glad too."

I open my eyes again when he gives me and adorable Eskimo kiss. I kiss his nose and he giggles, before continuing to rub our noses against each other.

We hear the door to the bus open, I don't pull away from Harry. To caught up in the moment to care about anyone else.

"So it's back then." A woman's voices says, sounding irritated.

I pull my nose away from Harry's and look to see Katlyn looking down at me, disapprovingly. She looks just as grumpy as the last time a saw her. Come to think of it I don't think I have ever seen her smile.

"Katlyn!" I exclaim. "I have missed you."

She looks taken aback, just like the rest of the lads.

"Really?" She sounds genuinely surprised.

"Of course," I smirk. "Where else am I going to find a grumpy old lady to glare at me ever time I enter a room."

The other lads laugh. "Every funny Tomlinson." She says, sending me a glare.

"There it is!" I say. "There is the glare of disappointment I missed so much!"

She just huffs. "The boys have a live interview in twenty minutes be ready. Oh and Simon will be there so don't fuck up." She growls before walking away.

When she is gone I nuzzle back into Harry's chest.

"That was mean of you." Harry says, still smiling.

"What?" I say, running my fingers down his chest. "I'm allowed to be rude to her after everything she has done to you."

Harry chuckles and kisses my forehead. "We should probably talk about the plan." He says more the everyone instead of just me.

"Yeah what's the plan for today?" I ask.

They all start smirking. "We have a few ideas." Liam says. And I already know this is going to be a lot of fun.

—————————————————
i have had this chapter written for months 😁😁

tpwk❤️❤️