Chapter 11

I don't care what people say when we're together

Harry's POV
—————————————————

I want to go out somewhere with Louis. Somewhere that isn't just he cafe. I love the cafe but I want to hang out with him some place else as well.

We have a day off from the studio today. We will be going there later tonight, much to our collective dismay. But at least I can see Louis during the day.

I am walking down the street towards the shop now. I don't have a security detail with me so I am hoping that no fans come and crowd me. Although most of them have been wary of me since the panic attack. Yes I am calling it a panic attack.

I push open the door of the cafe. There are quiet a few people here and they all turn to look at me when I step inside. I walk over to the counter expecting to see Louis. Instead there is a girl with long brown hair put in a side braid and brown eyes standing behind the counter.

She smiles when she sees me approaching. She turns away and calls into the back room of the shop.

"Louis your Prince Charming is here!"

I am very aware of all the people looking at us until I hear Louis' voice calling from the back.

"What? Who are you-" He sees me and stops talking. I bright smile covers his face and I can't help but smile back. The other people in the cafe don't seem to matter so much anymore, because Louis is smiling at me and it's like looking into the fucking sun.

"Hey angel." I say.

If at all possible his smile widens his eyes crinkling adorably. He is wearing a white shirt with red stripes on it, and that pair of tight black skinny jeans that make his ass look amazing. He steps forward about to say something when Eleanor cuts in.

"So you really do call him angel then." I look over at her.

"Hey don't make fun of me," Louis pouts.

"It's too easy." She says, laughing at him.

"I call him baby." He says. I instantly blush.

"I never though I would see the day that Harry Styles's blushes because my best friend called him baby." She smirks at me. Louis hits her in the arm.

"No making fun of my baby." She just laughs, then turns to me.

"I assume you will be staying for a little while?"

"Is that alright?" I ask, looking between the two.

"Alright with me." Eleanor shrugs. Louis looks at her thankfully, she rolls her eyes. "Go on, but if you guys want something to drink you'll need to make it yourself."

Louis and I both laugh making our way over to a table.

"What have you been up to?" He asks when we are both seated.

"Just album stuff." I answer, looking over at him. "We are pretty close to done, just a few lyrics here and there that don't really fit and one song that only has a melody. We don't really know what to write for that one. We might save it for a different album."

"I'm sure you guys will figure it out." He says, reaching out and playing with the rings on my fingers. "Regardless it will be amazing."

I smile at this. We have gotten a lot touchier since that first night in the cafe. Brushing fingers through each others hair, tracing the lines of the others palms. Holding hands and sharing platonic kisses when no one is looking. I love being close to Louis. He makes me feel safe. He makes me feel more normal.