Chapter 19

is it so wrong, that you make me strong?

Louis' POV
—————————————————

"Harry I-"

He cuts me off by pushing me against the wall and smashing his lips into mine. I recuperate the kiss almost immediately. He puts his hands on the bend of my waist. While I wrap mine around his neck, fingers tangle themselves in his curls.

As soon was we left the room he grabbed my hand, mumbled something like bathroom to the boys and pulled me with him. The second we got inside he lock the door. I thought he was mad at me until he pushed me against the wall, and began the assault on my lips.

I can feel how desperate the kiss is. I try to kiss back with as much desperation. I don't think he is mad at me.

I know that being in there was really hard for him. I get the sense that those meetings don't always go like that. Usually more disgusting words being thrown his way.

I don't think Harry can hear that word without feeling threatened. Maybe it's a bad thing that I don't feel threatened by it.

Being strong for Harry is all I was doing in there. I needed him to see they you don't need to be afraid. I needed him to see that I won't give up so quickly.

He makes me strong. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I just keep kissing him. He is so strong willed having faced that on his own for all this time. So incredible. And so unquestionably beautiful. The kiss slows down and we pull apart, breathless and looking into each others eyes.

"So I'm guessing you're not mad?" I ask, giving him a shy smile.

He chuckles still a little breathless. Shaking his head no.

"You are amazing." He says against my lips. I blush at the compliment. I really need to stop doing that. Or he needs to stop complimenting me.

I truly don't understand what he sees. I am broken in so many ways. Unable to let go of so much, holding onto a part of my past that I don't necessarily need anymore.

But he makes me forget all of that. He makes me see the darkest part of my life in a different light.

Before when I saw my past all I could think of was pain, but Harry helps me see something else. See how far I made it, see that despite everything I got to the other side.

I can see that he is going through something close to what I was. I can see the there is a light behind his eyes that he tries to hide. I want him to know he doesn't need to hide, not from me.

He helped me through the hardest parts of my life without even realizing. And now that I can, I want to do the same for him.

"No one has ever done that before." He whispers.

"Really?" I pull back a little more, frowning.

Not a single one?

He shakes his head again. "No one, not even the lads."

He kisses me again and I kisses back with just as much passion. He pulls away too soon for my liking but I let him. I speak against his lips.

"Want you to be able to choose when you say who you are." I say.

Harry just stares at me for a moment. I can see everything that he is feeling in his eyes. His eyes always express so much without him even realizing. He kisses me again messily.

"Thank you." He whispers when he pulls away.

"It's no problem." I stroke his cheek and kisses the other one. Then I lace our fingers and pull him out of the bathroom.

- - - - - - - - -

We find the rest of the lads in the lobby of the building. There are a ton of paps outside the glass of the building. So Harry and I untangle our fingers. I look at him giving him a small smile before we go over to the lads.

Niall jumps up when he sees us and hugs me. "Louis. You. Are. Amazing!" He shouts.

I am a bit surprised at first but accept the hug anyways.

"He's right you know." Zayn says.

Liam nods in a agreement. He steps over to hug Harry. "You alright H? I know those meetings are sometimes tough."

Harry nods. "I'm all good now."

"No duh." Niall says and we all turn to look at him. "Snogging usually makes people feel better."

Harry and I just stare at him. "What ar-"

"Don't try to deny it Styles." He puts and hand up to stop him. "You and Louis obviously snogged in the bathroom. I mean come on, your lips are all puff and look at your hair H. You two definitely snogged."

"Niall," Zayn says, Niall turns to look at him. "shut up."

Niall pouts and we all laugh.

"It's alright Nialler." I reassures. "If it makes you feel better, we did in fact snog in the bathroom."

That seems to make him feel better, because he smiles brightly. Which causes Liam to shake is head like a disappointed parent.

It also makes Harry blush bright red which is just adorable. And no I will never stop thinking about how cute he is.

"Hey, let's go out for drinks." Niall suggests.

I check my phone and see that it is already 9:00pm. Wow, how time flies when you are being called a fag by a homophobe. I also realize that I'm super hungry.

"Drinks sounds like fun." Harry says. The rest of the lads all nod.

I don't nod. I don't think that the invite was directed at me at all. Besides would they really want to be seen out with me after what happened with Harry this morning?

"Louis? You do you not want to come?" Niall asks looking disappointed.

"Oh I didn't realize I was being invited too." I say shyly.

"Of course you are angel." Harry say, making heat rush to my cheeks.

"So it that a yes?" Niall asks, we have all hear his hopeful tone. I nod, and Niall cheers.

"Okay well if we are going out then I'm going to change really quick." Harry says.

"What do you mean? You don't have any-" I start.

"I do." He smirk at him.

"Then why did you need to borrow-" I start again but he cuts me off.

"I have my reasons." Harry says walking away.

As Harry walks away Niall turns to me. "Just so you know you're never getting your hoodie or your shirt back."

—————————————————
I decided to give you guys two chapters today.

Hope you liked it.

I have been reading so much cute larry shit to distract myself from what's happening in the news.

I know I'm kind of late but it's still not over.

Please stay safe. Be careful.

And I swear to god if I see one more person make the protests into a meet and greet, or make it about Larry.

tpwk❤️❤️