Chapter 63

what a feeling to be right here beside you now

Louis' POV
—————————————————

"Hello you lot," I say to the people watching me on live through my phone. "took me forever to figure out how to start this."

I had to google it and then call Lottie to ask since it was not helpful. I fill up the kettle with water from the sink and then put it on the stove, turning on a burner.

"The lads have asked me to talk to you lot about something." I speak, looking into the camera before moving around the kitchen to get myself some cereal from breakfast. "So I'm going to wait for a little bit so more people can join."

I hear someone walk in, I turn to see who it is. Harry is standing in the doorway to the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. His face looks soft, his eyes a little sleepy; probably having just got out of bed. I walk over to him smiling.

"Morning baby." I press a light kiss to his lips, knowing that we are out of view of the camera. "I'm making tea."

The kettle whistles and I move tot take it off the burner.

"Have you started the live?" Harry asks, he is looking in the fridge. Most likely for those fucking avocados, to make avocado toast.

"Yep," I  send back in front of the camera. "It's on right now."

I glance over at him taking a bite of my cereal. "You should put a shirt on."

Harry sends me a cheeky grin. "Why am I distracting you?"

"No," I drag out the word, looking him up and down in the process. Harry laughs. "Tatts." I say softly.

"Ah," Harry says looking down at his torso. "Right."

I turn back to the live, there are comments blowing past really quickly. "How about I answer some questions while we wait." I say it more to myself then to the people watching but still.

"Camila is wondering who I was talking to." I read off, then move to get mugs for me and Harry. "My boyfriend." I say simply.

I got to read off more questions, but laugh when I see their comments. All of them are writing in all caps screaming that it's probably Harry.

"You lot are funny, um, Hannah is asking where I am." I grab some tea bags answering. "Currently at my boyfriends house in London. I will not be more specific than that, I do not want a mob outside his house."

I look back to my phone screen. "Daniel asked if I am working on any projects at the moment." I smile. "I don't know if you are talking about music wise or not, but um. I have been working with the lads on their next album, that's why I went on tour with them. As for myself, I don't see myself writing anymore music that is just mine after Always You. That was kind of a one time thing. I am working on a new book though, haven't finished yet. I don't even know if I will be able to release it. I haven't lived through the whole story yet."

I make sure to drop hits to a few things in my answer, knowing that them being detectives will figure it out.

I see Niall walk into the living room right next to the kitchen. He smiles at me sitting down on the couch. Harry comes in as well now wearing a black hoodie, he comes over and kisses my cheek before going to make his green toast from hell. The camera is angled so they can't see his face.

"Alright a few more questions," I scroll through the chat looking for more for me to answer. "Madi asked if I'm excited for the boys last show. Yes I'm very excited. Very proud of them, they have been working very hard on this tour so it's good to see it pay off."