Chapter 39

lips so good I forget my name

Louis' POV
——————————————————

At this moment I am in a private room at one of the most exclusive clubs in London with One Direction.

What even is life? When did this happen? How did this happen? I mean seriously. WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?

I am sitting in the corner of the large couch. Harry is seated next to me, sitting up at the moment because on of the clubs employees is in here making sure we have 'everything we need'.

At the other end of the couch is Liam and Zayn, who are in a similar position. Niall has a large cushioned chair all to himself, across from us, on the other side of the long wooden table in the centre of the room.

The room is rather dark, the only light source is neon purple, illuminating from the ceiling.

The worker, who is a short brunette girl wearing a very tight black shirt with her breast almost falling out if it, is seamlessly flirting with Harry.

Now Harry, being the oblivious, kind idiot that he is, doesn't seem to notice the at all. My self and the other boys do though and are attempting to hold in our laughter.

The girl places a tray with our drinks down making sure that he is leaning over so that Harry can see almost a full view of her boobs.

Harry, however, is to busy having a conversation with me about how he wants to do another fundraiser for a charity helping LGBTQ+ youth, to notice the girls attempt.

"I really want to do the fundraiser, but I don't think management would ever let us do that. Ever." He says sounding frustrated.

I am about to say something when the girl speaks up. "I have your drinks." She says in a flirtatious voice directed at Harry.

"Thank you." Harry says sending her a small smile, not really paying attention to her.

She hands him his drink, letting her hand linger there for a moment longer than necessary. Normally I would be angry that Harry isn't telling her to stop, but he seems completely oblivious to her attempts and to be completely honest it is kind of adorable.

To girl frowns when Harry doesn't acknowledge her attempts to get his attention. It makes me smile.

He is looking at me, he has a little smile on his face when he sees my own. I can tell he is about to ask why I am smiling when the girl speaks again.

"Is there anything else I can get you? Anything at all?" The implication of her words, seething through because of her flirtatious tone. Yet Harry remains oblivious.

"No we don't need anything else, thank you though." Harry answers, still looking at me and not the girl.

I see her huff and stomp out of the room like a five year old after they are told no sweets before dinner.

As soon as she is gone, myself and the other lads burst into laughter. All of us having seen her behaviour. Harry looks around confused.

"What?" He asks smiling. "What happened?"

"Hazza, baby," I start pulling him closer to me. "that woman was desperately trying to get in your pants and you wouldn't even look at her."

The other lads are still laughing, and Harry just looks even more confused.

"You are so oblivious H, it's hilarious." Niall says in the middle of his infectious laughter.

Harry pouts and I want to squish his face he is so cute.