Chapter 13

This chapter will contain smut. There will be another warning right before.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I wanna see the way you move for me baby

Louis' POV
—————————————————

Harry and I walk back out to the bar. I can see he is talking to the bartender but I can't hear what is saying because the music is so loud.

Suddenly there are shots being placed front of us. Harry reaches for one.

"Cheers." Harry says, before knocking it back.

I do the same. I feel it burn as it goes down my throat. I can feel my brain getting a little fuzzy, but not in a bad way.

The music in the bar switches, and Little Black Dress starts blasting through the speakers. I smile.

"We're going to dance." I say grabbing his hand.

"No, Louis no." He is smiling as he says it though.

"Come on please." I give him the best pout I can muster.

He gives me a stubborn shake of the head saying no. I smirk getting an idea.

I lean in close to him, sliding my hands on to his hips. I lift my lips up to his ear and whisper.

"Please baby."

When I pull away, I see a flustered look on his face, and bright red cheeks. He slowly nods.

I smirk and pull him through the crowd of people to the centre. The lyrics are pounding through my head. I hope that I don't have a horrible headache in the morning.

Little black dress just walked into the room
Making heads turn, can't stop looking at you

I am singing the lyrics under my breath, dancing against Harry. He moves closer to me. There are people all around us pushing us together. None of them are looking at us, but it feels like everyone wants us closer.

It's so right, it's so right, it's so right, you know
Little black dress did you come here alone?

My chests presses against his. It might be because I am buzzed or it might be because I am slightly high from second hand smoke. But either way, being this close to him makes me want to kiss him again.

It's too late, it's too late, its too late to go home
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, you know

His hands come to rest on my hips pulling me closer. I slide my hands up his chest and around his neck. He is moving my hips the the beat of the music.

I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

Our noses are brushing against each other. I can feel his warm breath on my lips when he breathes out. I am staring at his lips, they look soft and kissable. I want to feel them against my own again.

Our bodies are grinding hotly against each other and I want to kiss him.

Little black dress, who you doing it for?

It feels good to be so close to him. He feels good. It also helps that he looks hot as fuck right now.

I make the mistake of looking into his eyes. They are green and bright and shinning. His pupils are blown wide. I can see that he was looking at my lips too.