Chapter 3

hoping you'll come around

Louis' POV
—————————————————

I am walking down the streets of London. It's the middle of august so it's warm outside. My vans are scraping across the pavement as I walk.

I see a group of girls huddled out side of a music studio, screaming their heads off. I feel bad for whoever it is in there. It must be difficult having a group of people constantly wanting to know everything about you. I try to walk past them when I run into someone.

"Oops." A voice says.

"Hi." I say. When I look up to see the one and only Harry Styles. I smile at him. "You alright? There seems to be a crowd following you." I say jokingly.

He can't seem to focus on anything. I frown. What's going on?

"Hey are you okay?"

It sounds like he is hyperventilating. He is looking around everywhere. It looks like he is going to fall over. I put my hands on his shoulders trying to steady him.

"Hey can you look at me?" I ask, he can't seem to hear me. There are way too many people around us.

"Can everyone back up please?!" I shout. "He needs some room to breathe!"

They don't seem to listen. In fact they seem to move closer when I say this. I try to pull him onto the side of the road. There is a black car park next to where I get him to stand. I try to talk to him again. But before I can say anything he collapses.

"Woah!" I say catching him so he doesn't hit his head.

"Is he okay?"

"What's happening?"

"Omg Harry just fainted!"

"Look I got it on video!"

The group of girls won't stop shouting at me, it's really starting to piss me off.

"Everyone shut the hell up!" I yell. They quiet down a little. "You." I point at one of the girls near me. "Can you help me lay him down?"

She nods wide eyed, she looks like she is going to cry. We lay him on his back. I sit on my knees leaning over him. Putting an ear near his mouth, I look down at his chest. I wait. I see his chest move up and down, and I feel his warm breath on my cheek.

"He's breathing." I say, to the girl. "Can you help me put him on his side?"

She nods again. The crowd is still talking, more whispering than talking. I can see a bunch of phone cameras pointed at me. We roll him onto his side. I tuck one of his arms under his head and the other one in front of him on the pavement. I bend his knees so they are in a 'v' shape and he can lie on his own.

I check his pulse. It's strong and beating fast.

"Harry." I say his name. "You need to wake up."

No response. I keep my fingers on his wrist and make sure is airway is open.

"Harry? Can you hear me?" I ask a little louder. "If you can hear me you need to wake up."

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" A voice yells from within the crowd. I look up and see someone on Harry's security team pushing past all the girls to me.

"He ran into me and then fainted." I answer quickly. "Can you keep people back and quiet?"

It looks like he takes a minutes debating whether or not he should push me off of Harry. He then nods and helps move the crowd of girls away. Including the girl who helped me, I think she's crying now. I would be crying to, if I didn't have so much adrenaline and feel like I'm the only one who could help Harry right now.