Chapter 31

baby you're perfect, so let's start right now

Louis' POV
——————————————————

We are standing out side of the studio door. Harry motions to Niall to stop filming for a moment. He does and smiles at us before stepping into the room.

I am still very confused as to what is going on right now.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I ask hopeful.

"Not yet." Harry chuckles.

I pout at him and he leans down pecking my lips. I instantly smile into the kiss, I can't help it.

"I wanted to do that when I saw you in the cafe." He says quietly.

I look into his shinning eyes. I can tell that he is nervous, its underlying. Hidden behind the brightness in his eyes but still their.

"I wanted to do that too." I say quietly, our noses brushing.

He kisses me again, the smile never leaving his lips. "You ready?"

"You haven't even told me what's going on." I answer cheekily.

"I know." He steps behind me and covers my eyes with his hands. "You trust me right?"

"Yes." I say immediately. Because it's true. I do trust him. Completely.

"Okay I'm going to walk you into the room."

I feel him walking behind me and that tells me to start walking to. We walk around in the space. I don't really know where we are in the room. It's a different studio space from the last two times we were here. I feel Harry gently push me down onto a soft and bouncy cushion. A couch.

"Keep your eyes closed until I say." He whispers in my ear.

I nod. Harry removes his hands from my eyes and I keep them shut. I can't see the shadows I usually do when I close my eyes. It must be dark in the room.

The room feels warm. I can hear people shuffling around, in front of me. I am smiling, waiting to see what is about to happen.

"You can open your eyes." I hear Harry's voice, soft and quiet. Somewhat far away.

I open my eyes and gasp.

The studio is covered in sparkly fairy lights. They are hanging on the walls, dangling slightly from the ceiling and collecting in the centre of the room.

And there standing in the middle of the room is Harry and the other lads. Harry standing off to the side.

"What's going on?" I ask. I am still smiling.

It's so beautiful, I just don't understand what's happening. The lads all turn to look at Harry.

"Well Harry wanted to ask you something and he wanted our help." Liam answers me.

I look to Harry. "We wrote this today." He smiles shyly.

I hear music start and Zayn starts singing.

"I might never be your knight in shining armour,
I might never be the one you take home to mother,
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers,
But I can be the one, be the one tonight,"

I just sit and listen as he sings, looking at Harry instead of anyone else. He is looking right back at me. Our eyes are glued to each other.

I try searching for the meaning in the lyrics. Searching for what it is he is trying to secretly say.