Chapter 55

I went to Tokyo to let it go...

Louis' POV
—————————————————

"Oh come on El, it'll be fun!" I beg her.

"No. No. No!" She yells, pulling her clothes out of my hands that I am trying to pack away. "Just because you drunkly bought tickets to go to Tokyo does not mean I have to come with you!!"

I huff, and slump down on the bed.

"Please El." I look up at her with pleading eyes. "I can't stay here, there are so many memories. And I can't go home cause god knows there are too many there too." My breath catches in my throat, tears prickling my eyes. "Just please, I don't want to go alone."

She stares at me for a moment. I think she must realize that I'm not just doing this to be spontaneous and to have fun. I'm doing it to run away. I'm good a running, always have been.

I ran when the first boy I had a crush on told everyone I was gay. I used to run from kids at school when they threatened to beat the gay out of me. I ran away from that horrible town. And now, now I'm running from the one thing that made me the happiest in the world. I'm running from the pain it will cause me now.

Eleanor sighs, sitting next to me. "What time is the flight at?"

I sniff. "Twelve."

She takes breath, resting her head on my shoulder. "Okay." I look ahead not at her. "Lets go to Tokyo."

- - - - - - -

We are waiting to get our bags, we landed in Tokyo a little while ago. No one has recognized me, thank god.

I'm wearing all black again, this time with a baseball cap and sunglasses too. El told me that we were spotted at the bar last night and there are videos all over the place. It could be worse, but I don't want to face any of their fans right now.

People are talking all around us, I'm not really paying attention to any of them. That is until I hear his name.

"Did you see the video of Harry during last nights concert?" A girl in her twenties says to her friend a few meters away from El and I.

"Yeah, it was heartbreaking." Her friend answers. "I hope Louis is pleased with himself. Ever since they became friends Harry's been acting different."

"Well that's probably because he was happy." The first girl says. "You have to admit he was looking very upset for the longest time."

The second girl, frowns like she doesn't agree with her friend. She speaks again. "I saw on twitter people were thinking that Louis made a move on one of the boys and so they kicked him off tour."

"That doesn't make sense though, they both seemed pretty upset." I hear the first girl defend. She seems rather frustrated with her friend. "Whatever happened I hope they are both okay."

"I hope Harry's okay," The second girl crosses her arms. "I couldn't care less about what Louis feels."

I can't listen to it anymore. I see my bag right in front of were those girls are standing. I take off my sunglasses and cap, walking forward to get my suitcase.

I make sure to brush shoulders with the second girl before picking up my suitcase.

"Hey! Don't push me." She says.

I turn to her and her eyes widen, her moth dropping open. "Sorry love," I give her a fake smile. "And yes, I did just hear everything you just said."

I pick up my bag and walk away, Eleanor following closely behind. The entire way to the hotel I'm debating whether or not I should look at the state of twitter.