Chapter 12

standing with somebody but he doesn't know what you like

Louis' POV
—————————————————

It's been three days since the thing in the cafe. Harry and I have been texting and calling each other any chance we can get. Both of us just enjoy talking to each other. Sometimes it's about the stupidest things.

Now, since its the weekend, Harry and I are meeting up again. I'm super excited. We haven't really hung out besides at the cafe, so I am excited to do something else with him.

I am kind of nervous, come to think of it, we never really specified whether or not this is a date.

We are going to this gay bar that Eleanor told me about. Apparently they have a no outing policy. You can't talk about who you see there because a lot of the people who go are closeted. So most people don't know its a gay bar, which is perfect since there's a low chance of anything getting out.

I just got out of the shower and I see a text from him. I smile to myself. I always get butterflies whenever we talk. Needless to say I have a bit of a crush on him. I think he feels the same about me but we haven't really talked about it. At the moment I think we are friends. Friends that flirt with each other a lot but still just friends.

Harry:
I'm excited to hang out with
you tonight, Lou

Louis:
I'm excited too, Hazza

It's about 9:15 right now. We are meeting at 10. I blow dry my hair and push my fringe so it swoops across my forehead. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a red t-shirt.

I slip on my vans and check the time. 9:45. I see that my uber is waiting outside.

I get to the bar a few minutes later and wait outside. There are quite a few people here, so it will be kind of crowded. I can smell alcohol and cigaret smoke in the air. I wait for a few more minutes, I know that I'm early but I can't help but worry that Harry isn't coming.

I feel arms warp around my stomach. I scream, trying pull away. I hear a deep laugh and turn around, to see Harry doubled over laughing.

"Harry!" I shout, trying not to laugh as well. "You almost gave a heart attack!"

"You screamed so loud!" He says, his laughter dying down. 

I give him a playful glare. It's hard to be mad at him when he is laughing. His laugh is just that perfect.

"Shut up." I say pouting.

"I'm sorry angel," He says when he sees my pout.

I smile when I hear the pet name. "It's okay." I mumble.

I go over and actually hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He holds me tightly around the waist. I smile at the feeling. I pull away to actually get a good look at him. My hands on his shoulders, his resting in the bend of my waist.

He is wearing tight back skinny jeans again, I'm not surprised, I haven't really seen him wear anything else. He is also wearing swayed brown boots. And his shirt.

Oh dear god is he trying to kill me? Probably.

His shirt is a black button up that is only done up half way, and is mesh so I can see his inked chest and stomach.

"You look," I start, looking down at his chest again losing my train of thought. "wow." Is all I can say.

He gives me a dimpled smile, his cheeks slightly tinted pink. "Are you kidding?" He says, looking me up and down. "You look wow."