Chapter 10

it's been a minute since I called you

Harry's POV
—————————————————

"So..." Niall says sitting down on the couch next to me. "How's Louis?"

Louis and I have been talking for a few days now. We haven't met up besides at the coffee shop. Which I now do with Louis almost every night. Sometimes have super deep conversations, while other times it's just random stuff, like our favourite movies. Last time I was there we had a two hour conversation about Harry Potter. It's amazing to be able to have weird conversations with someone. I never really had them with the lads before.

I kind of want to hang out with him somewhere else besides the cafe, we just haven't. Mostly because I'm worried about what the media will do, more specifically what management will do. I'm actually surprised they haven't said anything yet. They must be worried I'm going to have another panic attack and there won't be someone else to blame.

There are already rumours going around about me and Louis. Only within our fans though. They have given us a name, with partial help from Niall's tweet, Larry Stylinson. It's funny how easily our names mix together.

The other lads turn to me. I blush bright red.

We have been working on the album for a few hours now. We are all kind of exhausted, none of us want to work at the ungodly hour. Management seems to think it's an excellent idea though. We are all taking a break seeing as no one is here to tell us we have to be working. Management decided it was too late for them to be working, but not too late for us. How that makes sense, I have no idea.

"Im going to take that as a good sign." Zayn says chuckling.

"You're being careful though right?" Liam ask, always the protective one. I understand. They are all kind of protective of me.

"Yes Lima bean I'm being careful." I say rolling eyes at him. I'm always careful now.

Liam nods.

"I want details, Styles." Niall says. The other lads and I laugh. "What have you been talking about?"

"Just stuff." I shrug.

Niall scoffs. "I'm not going to get anything from you am I?"

"Probably not." I smile cheekily. The other lads shake their heads at Niall.

"Fine." Niall says, picking up his phone. "I'll just ask Louis."

"What no." I am about knock his phone out of his hand when my phone starts ringing.

I pick it up and see that it's Louis who is calling me. I smile.

"So that answers my question about who it is." Zayn says.

"Put him on speaker phone I want to hear your conversation." Niall says excitedly.

I hesitate before answering and putting it on speaker.

"Hey angel." I answer.

"Hey Hazza." Louis voice comes through the phone.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall trying not to squeal. Liam and Zayn are both shaking their heads at him, but smiling in amusement.

"I wanted to hear you're voice." Louis says. I blush.

"I'm glad you called," I say. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know. Wait I have an Idea! Lie down."

When he says it, Liams eyes widen and both Niall and Zayn look like they are trying not to laugh.