Chapter 20

I want, I want, I want to be loved by you

Harry's POV
—————————————————

We pull up to the bar a few minutes later. They also have food thank god because we are all extremely hungry.

"I been here before." Louis says before we get out. Thank god there are no paps or fans around here.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, a few times." He says, smiling.

We get out of the car and head inside. There are quite a few people in here and they look up when they see us, but don't say anything. I'm kind of grateful. It sucks when we are just tying to hang out, people come up to us and the whole thing turns into a meet and greet.

A girls voice calls out from behind the bar. "Oi Tommo! I didn't now you were coming 'round!"

She walks over to us, she is wearing a plain v-neck black shirt and jeans. Her long blonde hair is tied into a pony tail at the top of her head. Her blue eyes are wide and excited.

"Hey Lex!" Louis calls back, she gives him an enthusiastic high five.

"Only a few times?" Niall asks. "And you know the bartender?"

"Oh wow," Lex turns and sees us all. "Uh- yeah, Tommo here has only been here a few times."

"We went to the same college." Louis explains.

"And Tommo seemed to have forgot to mention," She turn you Louis. "you know One Direction?"

All of us laugh.

"I literally ran into Louis a few weeks ago." I explain.

"Oh," a look of realization spreads across her face. "so that's why the 'saviour' looked so familiar?"

"Yeah Tommo met the rest of us today." Niall says copying Lex's nickname for Louis. "Now do you guys have food here?"

We all laugh at him and he just pouts.

"There is a table at the back so if anyone comes in you won't get mobbed." Lex says, waving for us to follow her.

We follow her through the bar, to the table. Everyone looks at us as we walk by, a few people who just stare at us with wide eyes.

I slide into the booth and Louis follows me. I put a hand on his knee under the table, just like he did earlier in the day. He smiles at the action, looking into my eyes.

We order food and chat amongst our selves while we wait. Lex comes back, giving us our food and drinks.

"So you lads going to sing tonight?" She asks. We look at each other confused. "I assume by your faces that Louis didn't tell you this bar has an open mic."

Louis looks down and his face reddens. "I also assume that he didn't tell you what happened the last time he was here."

Now we are all staring at him, genuinely curious.

"No don't say it, please." He begs.

"No I want to hear." Niall says, teasingly.

"Yeah what did Tommo do?" Zayn asks curious. I am also kind of curious.

"He sang," Lex smirks. "I had  whole crowd of people come in and just listen to him sing for twenty minutes. They kept asking him to sing more."

We all turn to look at him. He looks absolutely adorable when he is blushing. Not to mention that the glare he is sending Lex looks cute rather than intimidating.