Chapter 33

wanna wake up with you and say, "baby, let's do it all over again"

Louis' POV
——————————————————

I wake up because Harry's hair his tickling my stomach.

He is still asleep. His nose is pressed into my tummy, his warm breath blowing onto my chest.

I push his hair out of his face. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. I can see the youth in his features when he's this relaxed.

I keep carding my fingers though his hair. Gazing at his perfection while I think.

I want to keep him safe from all harm. I want to be the one to help him when he needs it.

He is so much more than people see. So much more than the member of a world famous boy band.

He keeps a lot of himself hidden, I can almost feel it when it isn't just us and the lads. When someone else is there he puts up a front. Only enough for me to notice, I don't think the other lads have caught it yet. I want him to know he doesn't need to be afraid to be himself.

I want him to know that no matter what I will always be here for him.

I can feel myself getting tired again. I continue running my fingers through his hair and listen to his breathing, until I fall back to sleep.

- - - - - - - -

When I wake up again Harry is moving his hands over my tummy soothingly. I shift to look down at him sighing.

I smile at the sight of him. Looking at me with innocent big green eyes, fingers drawing patterns on my tummy.

"Morning baby." I say.

Harry only hums in response. He turns his attention away from my eyes to my tummy. I sigh out when I feel him press light kisses to the expanse of skin.

"What was that for, baby?" He looks into my eye briefly.

"You're beautiful." He answers, keeping his attention on my tummy.

I smile at the action and reach down, pushing hair our of his face so I can see his sparkling eyes.

"I think you beat me on that one Hazza."

I watch a blush spread over his dimpled cheeks, his eyes averting away from mine. He keeps kissing my stomach and sliding his fingers up and down my sides.

My whole body is tingling. I can feel butterflies fluttering about in my stomach.

"Gorgeous." He whispers against my skin as he starts to slowly trail kisses up my chest and over my collarbones.

His whole body shifts upward with his movement, he is lying completely on top of me. He removes his lips from my collarbone and looks deeply into my eyes.

Our faces are really close. He gives me that famous dimpled smile. I giggle and pull his lips to mine, hooking an arm around his lower back.

"Nice way to wake up." I say our lips brushing.

Now it's his turn to giggle before leaning back down and kissing me gently.

I truly love this. Waking up to Harry like this. All cute and giggly and blushing. It's really is perfection to hold my boyfriend like this.

I stop kissing him. He notices my lips aren't moving against his anymore and pulls back.

"What it is?" A slightly worried expression covers his face.