Chapter 65

Act My Age, No Control, Ready To Run, Love You Goodbye

—————————————————
I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No I'll still feel the same ground you

The boys are all dancing around the stage. This is always my favourite song to watch them perform because they look like they have so much fun singing it.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

Up until this point the screen has been showing what the boys are doing, but now it switches to something else.

I can see what looks like the Niall, Zayn, and Liam standing in front of a sound system. This must be from the studio.

No, I'll still feel the same and you will too

We see someone come in behind them, Harry. He turns to look at another, Louis, pressing a finger to his lips in a shushing motion.

Hey!

I watch as Harry on the screen jumps up shouting at the boys, which causes them to scream. The crowd is all laughing me included.

We watching the boys dance around the studio with Louis, before flopping on the couch. The screen goes back to showing what's on stage.

When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out
We'll still stay up 'til morning
We'll throw an after-party, oh, yeah, oh, yeah

Harry and Liam sang there part, moving from opposite ends of the stage to where Niall and Zayn were standing in the middle.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

On the screen we can see Harry give the boys a side glance before, smirking out at the audience.

No, I'll still feel the same around you

He holds finger to his lips in a shushing motion, just like in the video, slowly backing away from the rest of the boys. He goes back stage, I wonder what on earth is happening.

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

He reappears, signalling for the crowd to stay quite. Then he grins and nods his head to someone back stage. Louis appears, I hold in my cheer wondering what will happen next.

No, I'll still feel the same and you will too

Harry and Louis are slowly sneaking towards the rest of the boys, grinning. I give each other one more glance.

Hey!

They shout, the boys jump. Niall screams, before chasing after Louis, who quickly runs away.

The crowd is cheering and laughing, dancing around as we watching their antics. The song ends and Niall catches up to Louis, wrapping his arms around him in a bear hug. The other boys soon join in, the audience screaming loudly. They are all laughing when they pull away.

"Hello, everyone!" Louis waves out to the crowd. I scream loudly. "I'm Louis."

"They know." All the boys say at once, which makes them and us burst out laughing.

"Alright then Tommo," Niall says grinning. "since you're on stage with us..."

"No," Louis says. "I only came down here so I could have a better seat."

"Oh come on angel," Harry begs. I scream, everyone is screaming. The boys are laughing, and Louis and Harry are shaking their heads.

Louis hold the mic up to his lips. "This is a One Direction concert, not a One Direction featuring Louis Tomlinson concert."