chapter 66

Miss You, Steal My Girl, Right Now, Perfect
—————————————————

Two guitar strums sound. It shakes the stadium. Another song we haven't heard before.

Is it my imagination?

Louis.

Its it something that I'm taking?

The lights flicker red in beat with the guitar.

All the smiles that I'm faking
Everything is great, everything is fucking great

The lights turn on, and Louis it standing alone on the stage.

Going out every weekend,
Staring at the stars on the ceiling
Hollywood friends gotta see them,
Such a good time I believe it this time

Louis walks down the length of the stage to the centre of the room. All eyes are on him, no one can look away.

He starts singing what must be the chorus, grinning out at us when he sees us dancing.

Shit, maybe I miss you

He keeps singing and videos start playing behind him on the screen. I hate those videos they are the ones from when he wasn't with the boys. The ones where those stupid girls tried to get stuff about Harry from him.

He begins singing a part that sounds suspiciously like a rap and video of him going to see Taylor appears on the screen. I knew something big was going to happen when I first saw this video, and all the photos that went with it.

The song end with another, Shit maybe I miss you. The crowd is cheering loudly, I'm sure there are several people her who have no idea who Louis is. And it's funny to watch them try to figure it out.

The boys run back on stage, and the crowd gets louder. But the noise is nothing in comparison to when Harry walks up to Louis and hugs him tightly.

When he let's go, Steal My Girl starts blasting through the stadium. The boys start walking closer together.

"We really going to do this?" Liam asks.

Harry, Niall, and Louis all nod.

"We are so getting fired in the morning." Zayn laughs into the mic. What could that mean?

She be my queen, since we were sixteen
We want the same things, we dream the same dreams
Alright, alright

I watch the boys dance around on stage like idiots, as always, no surprise there.

I got it all, 'cause she is the one
Her mum calls me love, her dad calls me son
Alright, alright

The screen is focusing on Zayn, but then flips to Niall for his verse.

I know, I know, I know for sure

The screen suddenly shifts.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away

Photos and videos of different couples laughing and dancing around show on the screen.

Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find anther one 'cause she belongs to me

The one thing I notice about all of them is that they are straight, it kind of frustrates me because I know they won't show anyone from the lgbtq+ community.

The chorus ends and the screen focuses back on Liam as he sings.

Kisses like cream, her walk is so mean
And every jaw drops, when she's in those jeans
Alright, alright