Extra

Hello!!

Thank you everyone for reading this story, it's my quarantine baby and i love it.

You do not have to read this if you don't want to but it will give a bit of random stuff about this story. You should read this only if you have finished as there will be spoilers mentioned.

Some random stupid facts no one cares about:

~ Originally there were a few other scenes that I later removed

    -> I got rid of a whole chapter inspired by Truly, Madly, Deeply to cause you more pain when Louis left lol.

    -> yes I still have all those scenes and chapter written out in my notes... I might post them...

~I stopped updating for the longest time because it was all cute and perfect and I knew I was going to ruin that. Sorry.

~Originally the scene where Louis and Harry meet was going to be a one shot but I needed up using it for this.

~ I was reading two different fics when I came up with the main ideas for this story. Reunion by TPWLarry and Popstar Boyfriend by asbowden14.

~ Any scene with song lyrics I came up with while having a dance party in my living room or kitchen lmao

~ for scenes with dialogue I usually came up with that first and then added everything else in later

~ Your comments were the reason that I continued writing this fic, I considered not finishing it for the longest time

~ The way I came up with the plot of this story was by putting my 1d playlist on shuffle and picking the first six songs. Those songs where in this order; Stockholm Syndrome, Hey Angel, Fool's Gold, Temporary Fix, Love You Goodbye, and Right Now.

I ended up adding more into the mix when I got ideas with different songs. Since no one is wondering I ended up making a playlist songs that I listened to while writing this.

The Playlist:
Stockholm Syndrome
Happily
Little Black Dress
Temporary Fix
Act My Age
I want
Rock Me
No Control
C'mon C'mon
Hey Angel
Fool's Gold
Fireproof
Perfect
Never Enough
Ready to Run
Love You Goodbye
Miss You
Always You
What A Feeling
Steal My Girl
Right Now

If you have any questions about the story or the writing process I will gladly answer them.

I love every single one of you so much thank you!!!

tpwk ❤️❤️