Chapter 21

This chapter will contain smut. There will be another warning right before.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

the words you whispered I will always believe

Louis' POV
—————————————————

I'm having a feeling of deja vu.

Harry is pressing me against the wall of the bathroom, kissing me. Rather aggressively I might add.

He pulled me by the arm after we put our mics down, leading me into the bathroom of the bar. We got a few looks, but I could tell Harry didn't care.

He didn't say a thing to me. He just pushed me into the wall by my hips and smashed our lips together. His thumbs rubbing circles on the bare skin of my waist as he licks into my mouth.

I am taken a little by surprise at first, but then start kissing back. Moving my hands up to cup his jaw.

It gets to the point where neither of us can breathe. We pull away both of us breathing deeply. I am still a little dazed, unable to form a coherent thought.

Harry's cheeks are a little flushed. His eyes wild and searching for something in mine.

"Oops."

He says with a cheeky grin. I giggle, still breathless.

"Hi."

I lean in and peck his lips again. It's a lot less needy from the previous kiss. I think both of us are still trying to catch our breaths.

"Are you going to make a habit of dragging me into bathrooms and kissing me?" I ask against his lips.

Both of us giggle. Our breath hitting each others faces.

"Only if you keep surprising me with how unbelievably perfect you are." He answers cheekily, before kissing me again.

I smile into the kiss. I have never wanted to kiss someone more in my entire life.

He thinks I'm perfect.

Him. Harry fucking Styles. The person who I have fonded over from afar for so many years, thinks I am perfect.

"Why didn't you tell me you can sing?" He asks quietly.

"Because I can't, not well at least."

"Bullshit." He shakes his head.

His grip tightens on my waist, he kisses me deeply. I kiss back with as much as he is giving me. He pulls my hips towards his. He groans at the feeling of our crotches rubbing against each other.

I pull back a little smirking. I see a light blush cover his cheeks. I giggle and kiss his cheek. Then lean in so my mouth is near his ear.

"Do you want to take this back to your place?" I can feel him shiver.

"Um," He whispers. It's not a flustered 'um', more of an I don't now how to say no 'um'.

I pull back, unwrapping my limbs from him. I'm worried I crossed a line. I'm worried I'm making him uncomfortable.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, I-I just... I-uh" I stutter trying to find the words to express what I'm thinking.

He cuts me off, stepping forward and kissing me.

"Angel calm down, I'm not saying no," He whispers. "It's just... I'm worried." He shrugs.

"Why baby?" I ask. "Did I do something?"