Chapter 48

you're perfect now

Harry's POV
——————————————————

I woke up in Amsterdam to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. The curtains of the hotel we are staying at aren't very thick, so the sun pushes through easily.

Louis is still asleep, lying naked with his head on my chest and an arm draped around my waist. I brush a few strands of hair away, so I can look at his face.

He looks so calm. When is eyes are closed you can really see how long his lashes are. I cup his cheek with my hand gently rubbing my thumb across his cheekbones. He stirs, and a moment later his eyes are opening revealing there beautiful shade of blue.

"Good morning angel." I whisper. He groans, which makes me chuckle.

"What? Not happy to see me?" I tease.

"Of course I am." He yawns, snuggling deeper into my chest. "I just know that in a little bit, someone is going to come knocking on that door and you are going to go to work." He lifts his head up to look me in the eye. "And I just want to cuddle with you all day." Louis pouts and I coo.

"Good thing I have today off then." I smile down at him, kissing his nose.

"Wait really?" Louis smiles sounding excited.

"Yes, really." I giggle. Louis sits up cheering, then lands back down on my chest in a dramatic flop. I can't stop giggling at how cute he is.

He is leaning in over my face, speaking against my lips. "So we have a whole day for just me and you."

He kisses me gently, one of his hands running up my side and hooking over my shoulder. I hum into the kiss, and pull him in for another when he pulls away.

"Do you have any ideas for today?" He asks after pulling away from the kiss. Nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Nothing for this morning or afternoon." I answer, peppering kisses over his shoulder.

"Tonight though," He lifts his head up from my neck, curiously. "tonight, I want to take you on a date."

He gives me his bright sunshine smile. "Okay." I kiss him gently in response.

"But you really have no ideas for this morning?" He asks against my lips.

"I have a few." I answer cheekily.

"Oh?" His tone just as cheeky, a smile still prominent on his lips.

"Quite a few actually."

"Oh okay." I roll us over so I'm on top, pressing his lips to my own.

We end up spending the morning in bed having fun giggly sex. That is until we get to hungry to continue and decide to have a shower. Only to have another round under the hot water.

I have never been so in love with a person before. Yes, I am in love with Louis. I haven't told him yet, but I know that is exactly what I am feeling.

Louis is so much better than he was. I can feel Louis fight for me every time we are in front of anyone who doesn't like it. I can feel him not giving up.

We end up eating room service for brunch. Knowing that we could go out but we wouldn't be able to hold hands or kiss like we're doing in the hotel room.

We just sit and talk for hours, cuddled up together. The day is honestly perfect. An hour before we have to leave to get to the restaurant we start getting ready. I haven't told Louis we're we are going, no matter how many times he begs me to tell him.

"I told you, it's a surprise." He pouts and I kiss his nose. "Now go change into one of those Gucci suits that makes you look like sex on legs."

He smiles rolling his eyes at me playfully, before pecking my lips and going to change.

I change into a suit as well. It's black with a floral design in a soft pink colour. The shirt, the same colour as the pattern of the blazer and trousers.

I walk over to one of the mirrors and pull out a subtle lipstick I bought when out with Louis. I gently apply it to my lips.

I put it away and look at myself in the full length mirror. I don't look to bad. It could be a lot worse. I feel more like myself.

"Wow," I hear from behind me. I turn to face Louis a blush already on my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful." He says the second I turn around, making me blush even more.

I give Louis a once over and my breathe hitches. The suit looks just as incredible on him as it did when he first tried it on.

I hope no one spots us, but at the same time I want to world to see how glorious he look.

"I- uh..." I stutter unable to find any words.

"I know it could be a lot worse." He says sounding insecure.

"No angel, I don't know what to say. You are so," I pause for a moment. "stunning." Is all I can think to say.

He smiles shyly, I kiss his lips. "Come on
angel," I take his hand, leading him out of the hotel room.

I rented out an entire restaurant for Louis and I so we wouldn't be bothered. I have so much fun, just sitting and talking with Louis. Joking and laughing, but having a deep conversation when we both feel it's necessary.

We spent almost the whole night at the restaurant, until it is obvious the staff really want us to leave.

I give them a tip that is too generous, but the fact that they let us that until midnight means they deserve it.

Louis and I stumble our way back into the hotel room, tired and slightly drunk. We strip each other of our clothes. Falling asleep naked wrapped in each other's arms.

——————————————————
hello, kind of a filler chapter but it's cute i think.

hope you liked it, and i am sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, i am so sleep deprived.

tpwk ❤️❤️