Chapter 22

Okay so this chapter doesn't necessarily have smut but like it talks about it... kinda. Idk how to explain it. I don't want to spoil but like you can see the lyric I put with it sooooooo
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun

Louis' POV
—————————————————

I'm not going to sugarcoat this.

I woke up with a boner.

I was having an incredible dream about Harry, and woke up half way through with a hard on. Harry and I are spooning, Harry obviously being the little spoon. My arms wrapped around his middle. I'm kind of surprised he doesn't feel my... problem.

I try to manoeuvre myself so that I'm not pressed so close to him. My movement causes him to stir and roll around. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, probably still half asleep.

I can still taste the remanence of last nights activities on my tongue. And it may be weird but I don't really want the taste to go away. I would feel like I was washing away what happened the night before.

I don't ever want to forget this. Moments with him. Somehow, looking back, it all seems so innocent. We were giggling on our giddiness while we got each other off.

I don't really know what to do. I feel heat rush up my neck and over my cheeks when his breath tickles my skin.

"Morning angel," I hear Harry say.

His voice is rough from both sleep and from giving head. And let's just say, it didn't help with my problem.

He wraps and arm across my stomach holding my waist.

"Morning," I mumble, my voice is also rough.

"So that's what your voice sounds like after I get head?" Harry says cheekily.

I giggle. I can feel his lips pressed to my neck and it makes me shiver.

He lifts his head from my neck looking into my eyes. "You alright there?"

"Uh, yeah," I chuckle nervously. "just a little bit of a problem."

I look down at my crotch for emphasis. He follows my eye line, eye widening when he sees my situation

"Oh," Is all he manages to say.

"Yeah, Oh." I say. I blush red.

"Hey it's alright, angel. If it makes you feel better..." He toys with the edge of my boxers. "When I was sleeping I was dreaming of how you..." He moves so he is whispering in my ear. "tasted."

I shiver. He giggles, and starts kissing my neck gently. His hands move so they are running up and down my sides. I close my eyes.

I sigh out when he finds my sweet spot. He starts sucking on the skin, no doubt making another mark. I moan at the feeling.

His hand comes to rest on my hip. I close my eyes and just feel. He squeezes my hip bone and sucks a little harder making me moan.

I can feel myself getting worked up. His smell is surrounding me, keeping me in his hold. He could do anything he want to me right now and I wouldn't care. I'm all his.

I feel like he is just getting started. But with the images of last night still in my head combined with the feeling of his lips on my neck and hands on gripping my waist, it's enough to send me over the edge. I release with a loud moan as he finishes the mark on my neck.