Chapter 30

if you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about...

Louis' POV
——————————————————

Apparently what happened earlier in the cafe is all over twitter. Although a lot of people seem to think that it isn't true because there aren't any pictures of it. If I am honest, I am kind of glad, I don't want Harry to get in trouble for all of this.

Periodically throughout the morning people kept on coming up to me asking if it was true and what Harry was planning. It started to get a little annoying, since I actually didn't know what Harry was planning.

At one point I hid in the back when a big group of girls came in. They all came in with Starbucks so it was obvious they were only here for one reason. I let Eleanor take care of that.

I would also like to mention the fact that Lottie called me screaming. I managed to get her to calm down enough to explain that I had no idea what he was planning. It was an event though.

It's almost lunch and I am already exhausted.

I get that people are excited but it can be a little tiring having to explain the same thing almost every time someone orders something.

These two girls keep looking over at me, I can tell they want to ask if I know what Harry is doing. At least they ordered something instead of just coming in to question me. They both seem really nice so I try not to be rude when they come over.

"uh excuse me?" One of the girls asks hesitantly. I can tell that she is worried she will offend me by asking.

"I don't know what Harry is planning, I'm sorry."

She looks at her friend who gives her a look that says "go-on-then". The girl turns back to me and takes a deep breath. I give her a reassuring smile, as if to say that I am just a human being you don't need to be afraid of me.

"Uh, what did Eleanor's story mean?" She asks quietly.

"What?" I ask confused. The girls look between each other.

"You didn't see it?" The other girl asks.

I shake my head, frowning. What on earth are they talking about?

The first girl pulls out her phone. "Here I'll show you." She says.

She taps around on her screen before turning her phone to me. I look over the screen.

"Eleanor!" I call back to where Eleanor is, organizing the back area

"Lewis." She answers. I roll my eyes.

"Eleanor!?" I ask again. People are starting to look over.

"Yes Lewis." She says, stepping through the door to the back area and walking over to me.