Chapter 46

wherever you are is the place I belong

Harry's POV
——————————————————

"So it's been a while." The interviewer asks.

The boys and I are having our final interview before we go on tour. For the last few days Louis and I have been locked away in his flat. By choice of course. Snuggling and kissing, making love and eating wait to much take away.

"A few days, yeah." I hear Zayn answer. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah we had a short break before we go on tour." Liam adds.

"You guys excited about going on tour?"

I look over at Louis who is standing off to the side. We are in front of a live audience right now. Katlyn almost didn't let Louis inside the building, but there where to many paps outside for her to send him away.

"Yes, we love it, it's a lot of fun touring and to actually see the fans enjoying the music." I answer.

"Yeah, we also get travel all around the world, even though we are working we still get to see a little bit of it. " Niall says after me.

"It must be incredible seeing all those new places. Do you have a favourite place that you have been too?" I haven't really been paying attention. Louis is wearing some very tight jeans right now and I can really keep my eyes off of him.

"I don't know..." Liam answers. Nudging me to get me to stop staring.

"I really liked Tokyo," I say to the interviewer. "the people there are very sweet."

"Yeah Tokyo is a lot of fun." Zayn agrees with me.

"Well thats good, now. I have heard that you guys will be writing your next album while on tour is that true?"

I'm surprised she knows that. Management usually keeps that stuff under wraps so people know how over worked we are.

"Uh, yes we will be working on it while on the road." Niall answers carefully.

"Sounds like a lot of work. Will you have help or will it just be you four?" The interviewer comments.

"We will have a few people with us so we can record and stuff, we usually do most of the writing so we won't really have anyone to help with that." Liam answers the question for us.

"Except for Louis." I add, looking over at him.

The interviewer smiles. I guess she thinks she's going to get a lot out of this interview. "Oh Louis Tomlinson will be coming with you."

"Yeah, we asked him to come along to help with the writing." Liam adds quickly, trying to make sure that management does shut that down almost immediately. "He helped with a a couple songs on the last one and we wanted to work with him again."

Before the interviewer seemed almost bored, but now she is suddenly very interested. "Which songs did he help with?

"He helped with part of Fireproof and he wrote pretty much all of no control." I answer, smiling over at him. He smiles back, and I'm pretty sure there is fond all over my face right now.

"I always wondered what that song was about." She probes.

"You'll have to ask him." I answer even though I know exactly what the song is about. The lads snicker from next me and I chuckle lightly.

"Can I? Is he here?" The interviewer asks looking around the room.

That surprises all of us. I look to Louis, he has an expression of fear and nervousness across his face. I want to comfort him but I know I can't.

That's when I notice something I didn't before. There is an extra chair beside me. I begin to wonder if she planned this.

Katyln looks like she is about to scream. The interviewer makes eye contact with Louis. "You want to join us?"

"Uh," Louis stutters a bit.

"Come on just a few questions." Why is she being so pushy?

I give Louis a little nod in reassurance. He sees me and seems to relax just a little, then starts making his way over to us. The audience starts clapping loudly.

Louis sits down next to me smiling nervously at the audience and the interviewer. I pull his chair a little closer to mine. He looks at me and I give him a reassuring smile that he returns with a thankful one.

"Alright, Louis," The interviewer starts giving him an excessive smile. "everyone wants to know what that song is about. Is their someone in particular that inspired the song?"

"Um well," Louis shifts in his seat nervously then looks at me and the rest of the lads. "I wrote it with Liam, and we were just kind of bouncing ideas off of each other."

Liam hums in agreement. "We already had the instrumental done when we asked Louis for help."

"The song is obviously about a specific interaction though right?" The interviewer ignores Liam and focuses on Louis.

She must think he is the weak spot to push in order to get information. Louis must catch onto this, because he sits up a little straighter before answering.

"It could be," He smiles over at me. "one thing the lads have always said is that music can be interpreted in many different ways. So it could be about whatever you want it to be about."

I look to the other lads, they all have very proud expressions on their faces. As though they are watching their child group up before their very eyes.

"What is it about for you?" She pushes more, trying to get more from him. Louis looks back at her, sighing before continuing.

"I guess for me," He smiles and looks back to me. "it's about waking up and realizing that..."

He pauses a little and for a moment I think he is going to tell them it's about me. Part of me wants him too, another part is terrified out of my mind that he will.

"you are completely infatuated with someone." He says, turning back to look at the interviewer. "That you would do anything for them to be happy. You don't really have control of what will happen to you, but you know that no matter what you will be there for the person."

I'm shocked. Not what I thought it was about at all. I give Louis a curious side glance.

"Okay that is not what I was expecting at all." The interviewer laughs out. We laugh with her.

"He tends to surprise people." I say, our eyes meet and gives me another shy smile.

The interviewer is talking again, but I'm not really listening. I am too lost in the depth of Louis' eyes.

"... and we'll be back after the break with One Direction singing their song Ready To Run from their new album Four."

As soon as the cameraman signals clear, I lean closer to Louis.

"Is that really what its about?" I ask softly.

"Kind of," He blushes adorably, then shyly adds. "and umm, and that morning."

I can't help but smile, knowing exactly what morning he is talking about. He cheeks are still red and I want nothing more than to kiss them. But I hold myself back.

"You lot better get ready to sing." Katlyn says, coming over to all of us. I don't want to leave Louis' side.

"Go be amazing." He whispers to me. I redden and head over to the other lads.

——————————————————
HAPPY 28TH!!

i decided i would be nice and give you guys a chapter today

i probably won't update tomorrow because i have to catch up on school work. maybe wednesday we'll see

please don't me mad 🙈

i love and appreciate every single one of you

tpwk❤️❤️