AN

Hello and welcome to we aren't simple!

i am currently editing this, the spelling and grammar mistakes are atrocious. if you see any throughout the story or sentences that don't make sense please tell me i won't be offended.

Description:

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?"

"I-"

"It's alright baby take your time."

"I'm Scared to get it wrong."

"Get what wrong."

"Me."

Or, Louis is a writer and Harry is part of One Direction. They meet under unfortunate circumstances involving; a mob of screaming girls, controlling management, and Louis being the only one sane when a celebrity passes out. Harry tries to find his guardian angel and maybe become closer to the boy with the bluest eyes and most interesting view of the world.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:
Swearing, drinking, homophobia and smut.

I am also going to put in a warning for brief mentioning's of past abuse and past self harm.

I will put warning for all of the above at the beginning of chapters. There will also be warnings right before and after so you can read around it if you want.

Side note* This book starts while they are finishing up Four. I know they actually didn't recorded it like this.

Another thing, I am aware that some of the songs I am saying are written by Larry aren't actually written by them. It's just for the story.

I hope you guys like it 🥰

tpwk❤️❤️