Chapter 44

Foolishly, completely falling

Louis' POV
——————————————————

"I'm falling in love with you."

It's a lot later. We got home from the release party about an hour ago. We are at my flat, because we know paps will be all over Harry's house trying to see if he took someone home.

We are curled up on my couch, wrapped in a blanket and each others arms. He is wearing some of my sweatpants, and a hoodie. His nose is pressed into my tummy.

I am running my fingers through his curls. He is drawing swirls into the skin of my waist just under the bottom of my shirt. There is a film playing softly in the background but neither of us are watching.

I halt my movements when I feel the warm air of Harry's breath on my stomach. Telling me that I didn't just imagine the words I heard.

I am still, only feeling Harry move his head to look into my eyes. His face is filled with vulnerability but also a strong certainty.

I rest a hand on his the side go his neck, running my thumb over his jaw.

"I'm falling too." I whisper.

Then that bright dimpled smile graces his face, and suddenly I can breathe again.

I slide my hand up his neck to cup his jaw, my thumb now moving against the skin of his cheek. He blushes and giggles leaning into the feeling. I smile down at him unable to contain the fond.

He nuzzles his face into my tummy again. I feel fireworks erupt across my skin and butterflies flutter about in my stomach.

We are silent again, continuing our previous moments. My hands in his hair, his fingers drawing patterns into my hipbone.

I soak up this moment. Wanting to remember every second, so when life gets in the way I can come back and remember how it felt to be this close. This safe.

"Angel?" He asks softly.

"Yes, baby?" I answer, looking down at him again.

"I'm in this for the long run," I feel his eyelashes flutter against my torso. "I hope you know that."

I take a deep breath. I'm realize right now, how serious we both are about each other. We both want to be forever. He shifts again, face now pressed into the side of my neck.

"I know baby, me too."

He takes my hand in his own and plays with my fingers tiredly.

"You tired?" I chuckle. He nods a little, I feel a gently placed kiss on the side on my neck.

"Come one lets get to bed." I turn off the film and pick him up bridal style.

I crawl in next to him and he instantly snuggles into my side and falls asleep. I kiss his temple and slowly drift off too.

——————————————————
Short but cute, and necessary for the story 😁

I hope you liked it even though it is so short haha

tpwk ❤️❤️