Chapter 27

lost my senses I'm defenceless

Harry's POV
—————————————————

We get back to the studio fairly quickly. Zayn and I had to keep Niall from eating all the chips before we got back. It was a task but we did end up saving enough for the rest of us.

We are standing outside of the room, holding all the food and drinks in our hands. I can hear the song that Louis and Liam are working on when they open Zayn opens the door.

Liam is singing, it sounds like the bridge of the song. "Lost my senses, I'm defenceless, her perfume's holding me ransom," I'm surprised they have gotten so much of the song done. I wonder if Louis already had an idea to start with. "Sweet and sour, heart devoured, lying here I count the hours,"

Then Louis starts to sing. His voice still amazes me. The fact that he doesn't know how talented he is, is surprising as well. We step into the room, either of them can see us.

"Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control." Somehow the words feel almost familiar, but I know I haven't heard them before. "Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious, I just can't get enough of you, the pedals down my eyes are closed, no control"

"No control" Louis is smiling as he sings. "No control" He looks like he is having so much fun. He was born to do stuff like this, I can just tell. "Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious, I just can't get enough of you, the pedals down my eyes are closed, no control" I think about the lyrics still wondering why they sound so familiar.

Then it hits me.

I just stand still behind the couch where Louis and Liam are seated. Niall and Zayn push past me. Louis looks up and sees me staring at him eyes wide.

"What's wrong with H?" Niall asks laughing, he has now attacked the chips once again.

"I uh... I" I don't know what to say. They are all looking at me, Louis looks kind of worried. "Y-you wrote a song about that morning." I finally get out.

"Yeah," He comes over and wraps his arms around me. "is that okay?"

"Yes of course, it's just-" I pause. "There is so much you could have written about and you chose that." I look down. "I just didn't realize it meant as much to you as is did to me." I mumble out.

Louis smiles. He hugs me tighter and whispers in my ear. "Every moment I spend with you is important to me."

I flush red when he pulls away. He giggles and kisses my pink cheek, taking the food out of my hands. He goes over to sit on one of the couches and I join him.

"Okay the fact that Harry knows exactly what morning the song is about is crazy." Niall says. "My Larry heart is screaming."

This makes us all laugh. "I'm sure if Louis heard any of the songs I wrote he would know when they where too." I say.

All of their heads whip in my direction. It looks like they could have gotten whiplash it was so fast.

"What did you write Haz?" Louis asks, sounding adorable, as usual, and curious.

"Oh, it's nothing," I wave it off. "Just saving it for later." They are all looking at me expectantly. "I'm not sharing them now if that's what you think."

"Oh come on please H?" Niall pleads.

"I actually want to hear them too." Zayn adds, Liam looks up at him when he says this and then nods along.