Minako Arisato - Part 2

Minato entered the faculty office hallway , and he scanned the place until he found Miss Toriumi who was arguing with Mr. Ekoda , at that point he was thankful that Minako chose not to come . As soon , as they noticed him approaching them , Mr. Ekoda exploded in his face, scolding him for his sister's decline in grades . Minato stared at him for a second , before turning to Miss Toriumi and asking her why he was called out .

" you're ignoring me ?! " Mr. Ekoda grew furious

" Mr. Ekoda ! " Miss Toriumi interrupted him angrily " I'm the homeroom teacher of both Minako and Minato Arisato , and it's my responsibility to deal with any problems they may have . I would really appreciate it if you let me do my job ! "

" grr ! I expect a detailed report on the situation , Toriumi " Mr. Ekoda stormed out of the room

" mexmect memailed mepot , freaking virgin ! " Miss Toriumi blew a raspberry behind the teacher's back , before turning to Minato with a concerned look on her face " where is Minako ? "

" she ... " Minato veered his gaze away from his teacher in defeat " she didn't want to come , because she figured I would tell you a truth she doesn't want to admit "

" so something is wrong with her after all , is that it ? I figured as much , her performance in school took a sharp nosedive . Can you tell me what happened ? "

" well ... the person who was shot ... he was a resident in our dorm . Context before everything , that guy is so kindhearted he'd put some mothers to shame "

" Is that so ? The rumors about him ... "

" his life wasn't an easy one , but you have to believe me when I say he has a heart of gold . I wouldn't be quiet about my sister being in love with him otherwise "

" your sister is in love with ... the student who was shot down ?!! "

" yes ... she's trying to act normal , but I can tell from her grades that she's still shaken by the whole thing "

" that's terrible ... "

" can I ask that you don't dwell on the situation ? " Minato asked earnestly

" but she is clearly suffering , as your homeroom teacher , I must ... "

" can you maybe give me a chance to settle this , I'm her brother , and she trusts me the most . If I find her too hurt for me to do anything , I'll come back and ask you personally , I promise "

" I ... very well ... "

" so , you told her after all ? " Minako said as she stared at the sea from the monorail on the way to the dorm

" yes , but I had her promise she wouldn't interfere , and that I would settle this with you myself " Minato replied

" I see ... thanks ... "

" I told her that you trust me more than anyone , because that's true "