Koromaru

Every member of SEES was tired after last night , so they remained asleep until about 10:00 . Minako was the first to wake up , and about half an hour later her brother woke up . When he descended to the lounge he saw Minako preparing to leave the dorm with Koromaru . He asked if she was going to take him for a walk , to which she responded casually with " I'm actually taking Koro-chan to see a movie ! "

" uh huh ... cool " Minato was still half asleep at first so the situation only hammered him two seconds later " wait ! Hold on ! You're taking Koromaru to the cinema ?! "

" yup . When I was combing Koro-chan's fur , Ai-san told me he wants to go see a movie titled Trial Of The Dragon Fist Of Fire . So I decided to take him there ! "

" I ... I don't even know where to begin with this ... how did Koromaru learn about any movie at all ? How did he know it was on display today ? And why would Aigis .... ? "

" details , bro bro , details ... you just take it easy and rest up , like Junpei and our upperclassmen , since the paralysis poison had a crippling effect on you " Minako opened the door and proceeded to leave

" wait ! You're actually serious ?! "

" c'mon ! I'm only going for a movie ! What could possibly go wrong ? "

" I'm sorry , miss " the receptionist said " you can't bring a dog into the cinema "

" what ?! Why can't I bring my dog—! " Minako was distraught to hear that

" can you hurry up up , girl ! " a costumer behind Minako groaned

" move it , bitch ! " another cussed

" TRIAL OF THE DRAGON !!! TRIAL OF THE DRAGON !!! " the other costumers in line were repeating as if they were out in a revolution

" can it ! There's still an hour until the movie—! " Minako started

" TRIAL OF THE DRAGOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN !!!!!!! " everyone behind her screamed in unison which caused her to flinch

Minako looked nervously at the line behind her and at the place around her . It was a movie festival , and a movie genre was shown each day . Today was dedicated to martial arts movies , and Minako didn't particularly like that genre . What she hated the most about it was the entitled fandom , specifically Trial Of The Dragon . She felt so weak in front of them she feared that if she angered them they would take her down with a chop attack or by throwing her on the ground . Her eyes wandered toward Koromaru who was nudging himself at her leg and looking worried . She quickly racked her mind for answers , and then came with a half-backed plan .

" this ... ! This isn't a dog ! " Minako lifted Koromaru up to show it to the receptionist " it's a doll from America ! My uncle shipped it to me from overseas ! "