Unanswered questions

Akihiko entered Hakagura ramen restaurant , pulled a seat and sat next to a guy who was already having a bowl of ramen . It was Shinjiro , who chose to ignore Akihiko's presence .

" I'll have what he's having " Akihiko said to the cook

" no " Shinjiro mumbled as he slurped more from his bowl

" no ? No what ? "

" I'm not coming back "

" you're as stubborn as ever . Still , we have a new member . She's a supporter , and her Persona is ... "

" cut the bullshit and get to the point "

" our team is now more organized and efficient , we're not ...."

" organized ? Efficient ?! Tch ! So you're still as naive as ever , Aki ! You're making a fool out of yourself and your stupid joke of a team ! It was only two weeks ago when I saved their asses after they walked into the back alley of that port island "

" what ?! "

" you didn't even know that , how organized ! " Shinjiro chuckled " as for efficient , you can eat that word and then puke it down the toilet . Just last week I saw one of your clowns crying by herself "

" what ?! Who was ... "

" short red hair tied into a messy ponytail "

" Minako ?! "

" I don't remember their names and I don't care . I'm not coming back to your brigade of morons ! Get that into your thick hollow skull ! And next time you consider talking shit with me about how ' efficient ' your team is , you'd better check how efficient they truly are before turning yourself into a big joke , dumbass ! "

Shinjiro stood from his seat and left Akihiko in shock , who only snapped back to reality by the cook giving him his order .

Akihiko's mind had sunken in thoughts after Shinjiro had left . Even as he had his bowl and left , he was still walking absentmindedly . He was tossed from his train of thoughts by the sound of laughing Minako , and saw her along with Fuuka in front of the building . They had just left the sweets shop , and Minako was doing and impersonation of Yukari saying she doesn't like sweets because she doesn't want to get fat .

" oh ! It's Akihiko senpai ... " Fuuka gasped

" hi , senpai ! " Minako waved to him

Akihiko's was almost lost in thoughts as he stared at Minako . With how cheerful she was , he almost thought that Shinjiro was lying . However , he did remember that his sister tended to grin the widest when she was sad about something , as if to hide it from him . He usually fell for it and it was always Shinjiro who would point out that she was faking it . Was that the case this time , too ?

" Kohai to senpai , do you read me ? " Minako waved her hand in front of him and teasingly said " senpai.exe stopped working , please reinstall protein.7z and reboot the system ! "