Crazy night

Minato left the pharmacy in Paulownia mall , and he looked at his wallet with disgusted eyes . He was planning on buying weapons from officer Korosawa, but it looked like he would barely afford a bullet for Aigis . He remembered Minako telling him she would go and take a part-time job at the café , and wondered if he should wait for her to come out and buy weapons with her money , or if the money she would get would even be enough . His thoughts were dispersed as he was distracted by the chaos in the club at the distance . Minato was always curious about going in there , but was admittedly hesitant because everyone was older than him and he would feel alienated in there , if they didn't just kick him out that is . However , that night his curiosity couldn't be shushed , and he hesitantly entered the club .

It was indeed chaotic in there . Everyone was dancing and the music was way too loud , and the place was overall too messy for him . Not to mention the song wasn't his favorite , and nor was the singer . Her voice was okay , but she pronounced the lyrics in an inconsistent voice , sometimes too fast , and sometimes too slow . Trying to sing along is just a test to see how far you can push your vocal chords . At least that was his opinion , and from how many people were singing and cheering along , it seems his opinion couldn't have been further away from the mainstream this time .

" hey ! It's time to put you down ! Hey ! It's time to put you down ! hey ! It's time to put you down ! Hey ! It's time to put you down ! " The song finally ended

" about time ... " Minato sighed

" and now with one of Lotus Juice's most memorable song ! Say it with me , everyone ! I .... WILL ...BUUURN MYYYYY DREAAAAAAD !!!!! "

" Oh ... YES !!! " Minato found himself unconsciously singing and dancing to the track with everyone

" there's no man's land ! No man ever survived ! Invisible hands are behind you just now ! ... "

Minato continued to dance and sing along with everyone , he was fully absorbed into the song . Lotus Juice was just his style , fast , intense , serious and consistent . Something about the way he sang was hyping , and Minato unconsciously felt more focused and excited with every second . However , his focus and excitement was interrupted when he bumped into a girl and they both fell on the ground across from each other .

" Minato ... ? " the girl was his sister

" Minako ... ? "

The two stared at each other in shock , while the song continued in the background " .... burn my dread ... tear up your fear ! The end is coming near ! Spit it like a spear ! I'll burn your dread ! Burn my dreads ... No soul ! Robust ! All dust ! We bust ! Justice to the man with no life—I WILL burn my dread ... "

" If you tell Mitsuru senpai I was here

" If you tell Mitsuru senpai I was here ... ! " The two yelled at each other in unison , before realizing they were both thinking the same thing and so they laughed at each other