Minako Arisato - Part 6

As agreed , Minato took his team and ascended to the second block of Tartarus , leaving his sister with Ken and Koromaru . Ken's new Persona towered over the new enemies , and could withstand many powerful attacks , and could even survive a strike by a light spell , which would've otherwise knocked him out . However , the purpose of this formation wasn't for him to fight , it was to hold back the shadows while Minako was trying to use her Persona . As Minako continued to fail in her summoning , Ken had to repeatedly step forward and eliminate the shadows himself .

" it looks like all the shadows here have been defeated , let's move elsewhere " Ken turned to look Minako , and saw her staring at her evoker " don't worry , I'm sure you'll regain your Personas soon "

" I know ... " Minako nodded hopefully " in fact , this time , I felt like a Persona was about to appear ! I couldn't call it , but I think it's close , maybe next time it'll appear ! "

" That's great ! "

" Minako ! " Fuuka called " I'm sorry , but we're gonna have to stop this training ! I have a feeling that death is near ! "

" death ?! As in the Reaper ?!! " Minako cried

" please return to the entrance immediately ! "

" wait ! Is Minato and the others with you ?! "

" I ... they're ... "

" Fuuka , please answer me ! "

" they're ... they're fighting the Reaper ... "

" what ?! "

At the second block , Minato and his teammates were fighting the shadows fiercely

At the second block , Minato and his teammates were fighting the shadows fiercely . The shadows had quickly adapted to the physics and mechanics of the second block and could now effortlessly use them to ambush the team and hamper their escape attempts . As they were trying to escape an overwhelming hoard of shadows , they walked through the wall to find themselves face to face with more shadows in front of them , just as the shadows were following them through the wall .

" this is bad ! " Junpei exclaimed

"Arisato ! We need a ...! "

" Mitsuru senpai , Yukari and Koromaru ! " Minato interrupted with a plan before Mitsuru could finish asking him for one " combat the shadows that come from the wall ! Junpei , Akihiko senpai and Aigis , follow my lead to exterminate those at the front ! "

" Roger ! " Junpei pulled hos evoker

" Akihiko senpai , you know what to do ! "

" you can count on me! Caesar ! " Akihiko pulled his evoker , summoning Caesar and weakening all enemies before striking them with lightning

" Mithra ! Metatron ! " Minato quickly set out to obliterate the shadows before him

Following this plan , Minato , Junpei , Akihiko and Aigis defeated the shadows at the front , while Yukari and Mitsuru focused on the shadows that came from the wall . Because of the capacity of the wall , they were coming one or two at a time , making it easier for them to keep up with the shadows . The battle was by no means easy , and the team was exhausted by the time they had finally pulled it off . Those who had their Personas evolved were able to keep up with little effort , but those who hadn't were clearly limited in what they were capable off .