Master of hypnotisim - part 1

The twins rarely spoke with each other anymore , and they felt a rift growing between them . Granted , they don't go into verbal fights anymore as they did at the beginning of the month , but they were still disagreeing on the very problem that started everything : the reversed and broken social link . With three social links being crippled , Minako's fighting is severely hampered . Her brother , while he didn't have as many locked or weakened Personas , he was still living the same problem . However , he religiously chose to deny the existence of social links whenever Minako tried to discuss it . She once tried to drag him in the velvet room just to let him hear the explanation again . However , she felt that the more they discuss the topic the more distant they grow , with Minato ' acting ' as if his sister had gone mental , and she getting appalled by the fact that her brother is denying a fact without a blink . The less they talked , the better it was for them .

That night , Minako descended to the lounge to make a cup of milk because she couldn't sleep , and it was the Dark Hour. The front door of the lounge was opened and Minato entered the room with a soccer ball in hand .

" you had been practicing soccer a lot recently " she said with her eyes fixated on the milk she was preparing

" and what're you doing ? "

" they say milk helps ease sleeplessness . I've been having nightmares "

Minato didn't respond , his sister was prone to nightmares ever since he could remember , especially when she was troubled , and he could tell exactly why she was troubled .

" so you're here " between Minako and Minato , the boy in rags appeared again

" oh ! You came ! " Minako clapped her hands , as if she was anticipating him

" can you guess what I'm about to say ? " the boy smiled

" a full moon in a week , right ? " Minato answered

" you've been warning us all this time , you've been such a good friend to us ! " Minako said happily

" a friend ... ? Yeah , I suppose you can call me that ... " the boy was taken aback by the idea , but he smiled back " I look forward to seeing you after the ordeal , my friends "

As the boy disappeared , a voice rang in Minako's ear " Thou art I and I am thou ... thou hast established a new bond . Thou shalt have our blessings when thou chooseth to create Personas of the Death arcana "

" Minato ! " she immediately looked at her brother , and she saw a surprised look on his face " you felt it, too !  A new social link ! "

The front door of the dorm was opened and Akihiko entered the room " oh ... you two are awake ? "

"I ... yes " Minato glared at Akihiko before ascending the stairs " I'll go get some sleep "

" Minato , did you feel ... ? "

" did not ! " Minato said sternly before disappearing into the second floor .

" uh ... what ? " Akihiko was dumbfounded by Minato's sudden burst of anger

" what's going on here so late ? " Mitsuru descended to the lounge and noticed the two in there " you two , get some sleep "

" r—right , senpai " Minako sighed , she could no longer make sense of what was happening around her .