Entitled authority

The members of SEES sat in the lounge , with the exception of Ryoji who was sleeping in his room , each doing their own thing . Minako was preparing lunch for herself and her brother tomorrow , with Fuuka helping her . Yukari and Minato were doing their homework . Aigis brushing Koromaru's fur , and Junpei was watching the news with the others . However , they all had one thing in common .

They were waiting for the Dark Hour to visit Tartarus , for the first time since their last full moon battle .

" ... and this is the seventh victim to disappear without a trace ... " the news went on

" huh ... things have been crazy ... " Junpei wondered " I mean we have rescued few people who wandered into Tartarus , but seven in less than twenty days is ridiculous ! "

" you think they wandered into Tartarus ? "

" probably ? "

" well , that's all the more reason for us to investigate " Mitsuru said decisively

While they were resting , the front door of the lounge was opened , and the chairman entered the lounge with a big bottle in hand

While they were resting , the front door of the lounge was opened , and the chairman entered the lounge with a big bottle in hand . She seemed absolutely furious to see the young Persona users in the lounge . First , she kicked the girls out of the kitchen , then she turned off the TV , yelled at Aigis for keeping a pet without her permission as if it was the first time she's actually seen Koromaru , and finally yelled at Yukari and Minato for studying in the lounge .

" what's ... what's going on ... " a sleepy Ryoji descended into the lounge to find the mess that was Kai Ren scolding the residents of the dorm

" see ?! You woke your dorm mate by you needlessly hanging out here ! " she exclaimed

" the only reason he woke up is because of your yelling ! " Junpei exclaimed

" I don't know what you're talking about , I wasn't yelling ! " the chairman then proceeded to yell at Junpei with an ear-piercingly loud voice " THIS IS YELLING !!! "

" Senpai , do something , please " Minato whispered to Mitsuru

" I can do little in this situation " Mitsuru reluctantly admitted "

" what ?! The ... the TV on which we were watching ... ! " Junpei complained

" it's technically not for student usage "

" she trashed the food ... that Minako worked so hard to cook ... " Fuuka sobbed

" students really aren't allowed in the kitchen "

" she yelled at Koromaru-san and me " Aigis complained " I was offended ... and Koromaru-san was offended as well "

" pets aren't allowed in the dorm , either . The only reason we managed to keep him is because the previous chairman agreed to keep him "