Harem - part 1

It was early in the morning , the time in which Akihiko would go on a warmup jog around the city , beginning from the dorm until the shrine . The sun was still barely visible when he left the dorm , and by the time he reached the shrine , the world was awake . He was used to being among the first to wake up , but that morning , when he arrived at the shrine , he saw that someone had made it there before him . It was Minako , and strangely enough she had a disappointed look on her face , which was immediately covered with a smile the moment she noticed Akihiko's presence .

" oh ! Senpai ! " Minako exclaimed " it's surprising to see you here early in the morning ! "

" I was about to say the same thing " Akihiko said , choosing not to address the fleeting solemn look that Minako had on her face before she noticed him approaching , for he knew she would deny it " I go for a jog every morning , what about you ? "

" well , I went for a jog this morning , too ! Summer vacation is ending next week so I decided to go on morning jogs and warm up for next week so that I'm ready for club activities and stuff "

" You do realize your body is constantly active with you fighting in the Dark Hour , right ? "

" heh ... yeah . Anyway , are you okay ? You look like you're sweating buckets , you're gonna catch a cold at this rate "

" what ? Don't be ridiculous , a cold in the summer is ... is ... ACHOO !!! " Akihiko sneezed , before embarrassingly denying " I'm not catching a cold , okay ?! "

" sure ... sure ... " Minako giggled along , but was interrupted by her phone ringing , and so she picked up and talked " yes , bro bro ... yeah , I remembered to charge my phone , what a surprise ... oh ... okay then ... see you in the dorm "

" what is it ? " Akihiko asked as Minako put down her phone

" Minato says we're going to Tartarus tonight , and since this block of Tartarus is packed with powerful enemies , he wants us to rest up for the day and prepare for tonight "

" I see ... then let's go back to the dorm "

Akihiko descended the stairs of back to the street , followed by Minako . She stopped for a second and looked at the shrine hesitantly , before shaking her head and following Akihiko .

The members of SEES entered Tartarus , and immediately they agreed on one rule for this block , and that was to have at least one member capable of instant killing spells , and the twins even went into the velvet room to reorganize their Personas ...

The members of SEES entered Tartarus , and immediately they agreed on one rule for this block , and that was to have at least one member capable of instant killing spells , and the twins even went into the velvet room to reorganize their Personas based on that . All in all , there were two members capable of casting light or darkness , the leader of each squad and one member among said squad . They also added one healer for each team , so Ken went with Minako and Yukari with Minato . The rest was decided based on details in their Personas . So in the end , Minako was leading Junpei , Akihiko and Ken while Minato went with Koromaru , Yukari , Mitsuru and Aigis . Minako insisted that her brother would have the bigger team this time , since last time he was severely overpowered by the enemies , and even when Minato tried to reassure her that it was because they weren't prepared , Minako still insisted that it would make her more relaxed to know her brother has the bigger team . Minato decided not to object , as outnumbering strong enemies in Tartarus meant nothing comparing to being able to smite them with their respective weaknesses .