Ken Amada- part 1

While Koromaru was lazily stretching out in front of the TV , he suddenly sense danger lurking toward him . As he turned around , he was horrified to see a dog-headed human approach him . He froze in place , unable to process what he was seeing . The situation grew more bizarre when the creature before barked in a feminine voice . Then that creature clutched its head and actually detached it from its body !

Behind the face was Minako's cheerful face , who playfully laughed " arf ! Arf ! "

" Koromaru-san does not like to be startled , Minako-san " Aigis , who was nearby , commented

" really ? I thought you liked this mask , Koro-chan . Well , since you don't , I'm not gonna use it anymore , okay ? "

Koromaru slowly approached Minako and seemed to have calmed down . " I know you're a courageous dog , Koro-chan . You fought that shadow all by yourself to defend your master's grave , you're the bravest dog I've ever seen ! "

" when Koromaru-san was a puppy , he was always weak and sick . His owner gave him the name Koromaru as a wish for him to grow stronger , as the first two Kanji letters of the name mean Tiger and Wolf "

" wow ! And you did it ! You actually fulfilled your master's vision in you and became a strong and brave dog ! He must be so proud of you ! " Minako exclaimed , and Koromaru responded by happily yelping.

Then Minako's attention was averted to Minato who descended the lounge . She immediately rushed to his side and told him pretty much everything that Aigis had told her about Koromaru .

" why're you so excited about that dog , anyway ? " Minato asked " I get that you think he's cute and all but don't you think you're obsessing a little too much ? "

" it's really something to hear that from someone like you " Minako pouted " especially when you go every weekend at night into that cat ca—! "

" okay ... " Minato muffled her mouth , as his face grew red " you made your point ... I came to tell you that we're meeting in the computer room to discuss how we're tackling the upcoming block of Tartarus "

" oh yeah ... Theodore did call me this morning , so does that mean we'll "

" we'll discuss it upstairs . That goes for you , too , Aigis "

" understood " Aigis stood up and followed them .

Minato was told by Mitsuru that she had something to tell the team about after they finish discussing the upcoming block of Tartarus

Minato was told by Mitsuru that she had something to tell the team about after they finish discussing the upcoming block of Tartarus . In the computer room , the members of SEES and the chairman sat . During their discussion , Minato suggested that they train in the third block for one more time just to be safe . The chairman found this a good opportunity to suggest the inclusion of Ken once again , but Minato proceeded to ignore him and continue talking about his plan .

" actually ... " Minako said with an awkward look on her face " can I stay behind tonight ? "

" not that I mind , but why ? "