Deep breath in the hot springs - Part 2

The boys ,who were captured and executed by Mitsuru's wrath , immediately exposed Minato and Akihiko's hiding . While the girls didn't want to believe it , they still decided to look around for Minato and Akihiko . Each girl spreaded out in the hot spring , with the exception of Mitsuru , who kept her silent enraged glare at the captured boys , and Yuko , who let her anger run loose in the form of an endless reprimand .

" Alright , girls , listen here ! " Rio said " Yukari , you search the right side of the pool with me and Natsuki , and Fuuka you come with me to search for them in the right side . Minako , you go search the far corners ! "

" hold on , Rio ! " Yuko yelled at them as she pulled Kazushi by the ear " those monkeys should participate , too ! "

" uh ... okay ? "

Minako began looking at the far end , while wondering what would happen if she or any other girl found Minato and Akihiko . As she turned around he corner , her eyes met the two terrified Minato and Akihiko . They could not say anything , and just stood there , waiting for the inevitable . Apparently , she had caught them while they were trying to escape , but now their location was revealed , and it was all over .

" Minako ! Did you find them ?! " Yukari called her

Minako looked at the girls , and then back at the two boys

Minako looked at the girls , and then back at the two boys . Minato nervously shook his head to her , that was pretty much the only thing he could do at that point . A grin appeared on Minako's face , as her mouth opened up , ready to respond to Yukari .

" it's actually a cute monkey ! "

" what ?! " the girls exclaimed

" oh wait ! Come back ! " Minako raised her hand in the air , as if she was calling out to something , before turning to the girls and saying with an innocent looking smile " it got away ... "

Minato saw the golden chance of a lifetime that his sister had gifted him with , and he silently beckoned Akihiko to follow him , as the two dived away toward the door , while the girls approached Minako .

" you're not purposefully covering up for your brother , are you ?! " Kenji said accusingly

" nope " Minako said causally

" So let me get this straight ! " Rio glared at the boys " no only did you sneak into the pool to peek at us girls having a bath , you also tried to drag Minato and Akihiko senpai into this ?! "

" Minato is the pinnacle of well mannerism , you SLIMES ! " Yuko furiously yelled at them " he's the star player of the kendo team , he's a member of the student council , he's a potential candidate for the modding awards ! What about you ?! What did you achieve ?! Answer : NOTHING !!! All you care about is satisfying your perverted desires ! Honestly , the only person I feel sorry for is Kaz here , the only reason he found himself in this mess is because he's retarded and just went with the flow , but honestly that's-! "